True Analog Modeling 15-Watt Guitar Amplifier with Original 8'' BUGERA Speaker
- Extremely versatile guitar amplifier with authentic analog amp modeling
- Powerful 20-Watt, 8'' BUGERA speaker for true vintage sound
- Authentic analog modeling for 3 classic guitar amps, 3 speaker simulation models plus 3 gain modes—providing you with 27 classic sounds
- Wide-range Drive control for super-fat sounds with any pickup
- Ultra-musical 3-band EQ for ultimate sound shaping
- CD input allows you to play along with your favorite music
- Powerful Headphone output with speaker simulation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
A Virtual Roomful of GearThe 15-Watt GM108 is the perfect amp for the guitarist in need of a wide variety of tone. Take your pick of three amp voicings: Tweed gives you the soulful, bluesy sound of vintage 50s amps; British gives you the hard-rocking sound of the 1960s British Invasion; Calif gives you the sparkling clean tones of the American West Coast's most famous amps. Combine any of these modes with three speaker voicings: UK simulates 4x 12" speakers in an enclosed cabinet; US simulates 2x12" speakers in an open casing: Flat is a special setting designed especially for the GMX108's 8" speaker. Select from Clean, Hi Gain or Hot gain settings to go from clean to heavy overdrive.
Channel Your ToneIts tonal options may be sophisticated, but at its core the GMX108 handles just like a classic guitar amp. Plug into the 1/4" input jack and then adjust Gain, Level, and three-band EQ. The Master dial governs overall volume. You'll also find a headphone jack with speaker simulation, as well as a CD Input jack for playing along with your favorite songs.
Sound That AstoundsThe GMX108 provides an incredible tonal palette at a fraction of the cost of collecting vintage amps. Complement your creativity with the sounds that made the electric guitar the renowned instrument it is today. Check out the GMX108 at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer.
This new, pint-sized practice combo, offering up to 27 different sound combinations and a CD input, is the latest addition to BEHRINGER’s rapidly expanding guitar amplifier line. Like its siblings, it is a modeling amp with a selection of amp models for different tones.
This product holds its own by virtue of a whole truckload of usable tones and of course, that double-take low price. The amp models do a reasonably good job of at least approximating their target amps’ sounds, with an impressive lack of the typical fuzzy edge that usually denotes tranny amp distortion until the gain is really cranked to the maximum. The speaker simulation modes also play a useful role in helping to fine-tune the amp’s tones into usable sounds.
BEHRINGER takes the basics and really make them work well. Ludicrous value for money and there are plenty of features here to help while away happy hours of practice.
*Other raves: Easy to use; Big sound for a small amp; Amazing price