- Delivers outstanding equalization both in live and studio applications
- For gentle contouring and audio sweetening in audio post-production and recording studios
- Perfectly suited for room equalization and extreme frequency correction such as notching out unwanted frequencies (feedback, etc.)
- 2 x 31 ISO frequencies controllable via slide controls with boost/cut range switchable from 12 dB to 6 dB
- Additional sweepable high and low-cut filters remove unwanted frequencies e.g. floor rumble and tape hiss
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs on gold-plated XLR and 1/4" jack connectors
- Relay-controlled hard bypass with auto-bypass function during power failure (failsafe relay)
- Ultra-low noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance
- High-precision illuminated faders
- Accurate 12-segment LED input/output metering for easy level setting
- High-quality detented potentiometers and illuminated switches
- High-grade toroidal transformer for a minimum of interference
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The GEQ3102 puts a powerful graphic equalization tool in your hands, with 2 x 31 standard 1 /3 -octave center frequencies plus sweepable high- and low-pass filters for “pre-graphic” trimming. The dual 12-segment LED chains can display either input or output level, and each EQ section can be bypassed for quick comparisons.
* Please see the 3-Year Warranty Program for full details.