Ultra-Flexible Dual-Mode Foot Pedal for Volume and Modulation Control
- Volume control of 1 stereo or 2 individual musical instruments
- Dedicated modulation function for direct connection to keyboard’s modulation control input
- VCA control for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance
- Adjustable minimal volume
- Standard 9 V battery or 12 V DC adapter operation (not included)
- Battery "low" indicator
- Ultra-compact, road-suitable housing
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Routing Options Galore
The FCV100 can accommodate two mono or one stereo instrument via dual 1/4" Input jacks. By switching into Norm mode, the FCV100 is capable of controlling the volume of two individual instruments. In CV mode the FCV100 can control modulation and volume levels of other musical instruments by connecting Output 2 to the volume or modulation input of the instrument. In CV mode, when Output 2 is in use, Input/Output 1 can still be used for controlling the volume of another instrument, similar to Norm mode.
Once you have determined your hookup configuration, simply depress the pedal to increase sound, then rock back on your heel to decrease the sound. By turning the Min Vol control, you can determine the minimum volume you wish to achieve. You can power this pedal with a 12 V DC Power adapter (not included) or a 9 V battery.