- Psycho-acoustic processor for total manipulation of spatial content
- Releases the untapped stereo resources of any stereo recording
- Creates and enhances width and depth for 3D spatial images
- Accurate phase correlation meter for mono-compatibility control
- Relay-controlled hard bypass with auto-bypass function during power failure (failsafe relay)
- Soft start to avoid switch-on thumps
- No decoding necessary for playback
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with XLR and ¼" TRS connectors
- High-performance output transformer BEHRINGER OT-1 retrofittable
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The BEHRINGER EDISON EX1 is an unbelievably powerful psycho-acoustic processor, which allows you to completely manipulate all spatial parameters of the stereo image – such as width and depth – in a way never before possible. You can widen or narrow the stereo spread, bring instruments to the front or move them to the background, and make corrections to the stereo image – even on a finished master. All with five easy-to-use knobs.
* Please see the 3-Year Warranty Program for full details.