Processor-Controlled 400-Watt 2-Way PA Loudspeaker/Floor Monitor
- High-power 400-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker/floor monitor for live and playback applications
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and extensive dynamic range
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1'' HF driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile enclosure profile allows different positioning:
- - 10 & 35 degree cluster and stacking mode
- - Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- - Floor monitor wedge
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Designed for musicians by musicians, the E1220A active loudspeaker provides the amazing versatility and sonic performance that is the hallmark of the entire EUROLIVE ACTIVE Series. The E1220A is supremely portable and well suited for musical, as well as public speaking sound reinforcement applications.
Superior Sound QualityThe state-of-the-art EUROLIVE E1220A loudspeaker system boasts 400 Watts that will simply blow you away. At its heart is a bi-amped 400-Watt engine, driving a high-efficiency 12" woofer, for brutal punch, and a 1.0" high-frequency driver, for articulate high-end resolution. The internal amplifiers and speakers are designed to function as a perfectly matched team, ensuring great sound every time you power up.
Articulate Top End
High-frequency (HF) content can easily make or break your performance. Too much and the sound becomes brittle and obnoxious, too little and it sounds muddy and poorly defined. The proprietary 1.0" HF driver provides natural-sounding high end, with an ultra-wide sound dispersion pattern.
The E1220A has been optimized for maximum reliability through the integrated overload-protection circuitry, ensuring ultimate high-frequency driver protection. Designed to stand up to the rigors of the road, the E1220A is built to last and made to perform!
Built-In Sound ProcessorThe E1220A also has a brain—a powerful sound processor that controls the phase- and time-optimized crossover, compressor/limiter and the intelligent dynamic EQ, ensuring your system sounds perfect at any level. It’s like having a tiny sound engineer inside each loudspeaker, making constant, subtle adjustments to optimize system performance, without you touching a single knob.
Bass You Can Feel
In order to produce tight, deep bass, a loudspeaker has to move lots of air. EUROLIVE loudspeakers accomplish this by using powerful, long-excursion LF (Low Frequency) drivers that are handmade in our own factory. While some companies are content to use “off-the-shelf” drivers, we custom-design each LF driver to perfectly match each application. The E1220A features an extremely powerful 12" long-excursion LF driver in a tuned enclosure, providing rich, tight bass all the way down to 60 Hz.
Instant PA System
With a single E1220A loudspeaker system and a dynamic microphone, you can set up an instant sound system. Just connect a mic directly to the E1220A via the built-in XLR mic preamp, place the E1220A on a tabletop or speaker stand, and power up. It’s that easy. And if you need more coverage, you can chain together as many as you like via the convenient Line Out XLR connector.
E1220A’s unique trapezoidal design makes it ideal for use in FOH (Front-of-House), as well as floor wedge and side fill monitor applications. Enclosures can be clustered, stacked, or even stand-mounted thanks to the built-in 35-mm (1.375") pole socket.