Ultra-High Performance Digital Stereo Mainframe Powered by Two 24-Bit High-Speed Signal Processors
- High-end 24-bit A/D and D/A converters for ultra-high dynamic range and resolution of detail with selectable sampling rate of 44.1 or 48 kHz
- Ultimate 6-way multi-band dynamics processor for analog and digital mastering and sound reinforcement systems
- 6-band compressor with separate peak limiter section for “inaudible” compression. No side-effects, such as “bass pumping”, etc.
- 6-band gate with adjustable threshold, hold time, release time and peak width
- ULTRAMIZER® automatically adjusts output level and signal density for maximum perceived loudness
- VIRTUOSO® function for super-easy, program-dependent and self-learning program setup
- 3-band harmonics exciter with user-definable balance for odd/even harmonics and unique “kick” control
- Extremely sophisticated tube emulation with selectable tube types (12AX7, 12AY7, EL34, EL84) for authentic tube sound
- Internal 600 ms delay enables a “look ahead” for intelligent, anticipating processor function
- Ultra-accurate level peak meter with peak hold and selectable reference levels (+4 dBu / -10 dBV / Dig Max)
- Full MIDI parameter and snapshot control allow for real-time editing
- Extremely versatile presets give you outstanding and instant sound results for numerous standard applications
- 100 settings can be stored under any alphabetic name; memory backed by a long-life battery
- Extremely flexible stereo link, band link and clone functions
- 24-bit AES/EBU interface for digital inputs and outputs at 32, 44.1 and 48 kHz (optional)
- Large high-resolution LCD graphic display with high-contrast LED backlight
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs on gold-plated XLR and ¼“ TRS connectors for high signal integrity
- Relay-controlled hard bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (fail-safe relay)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The DSP9024 offers six freely definable bands of dynamic processing plus a program-adaptive 3-band exciter, tube emulation and an integrated delay for “look-ahead” parameter adjustment. Interactive signal analysis and unique automatic functions enable you to get results fast, whether you need multiband compression, loudness maximization, de-essing or selective gating.
And the optional AES8024 adds digital inputs/outputs to your DSP9024
Images Comming Soon
Please note that this update is intended for use with the DSP9024 only and will not function with any other models.
To update your DSP9024 you will need to replace the original EPROM in the DSP9024 with a new EPROM which has been pre-programmed with the downloaded datafile.
If you do not have the means to write this datafile to a blank EPROM, then you can order a pre-programmed EPROM from your nearest BEHRINGER authorised service centre.
If you have further questions or require more detailed information we ask you to contact BEHRINGER customer support.
You must remove the cover of your BEHRINGER unit to add/exchange the EPROM. Electrical current from power cables can be hazardous. DO NOT REMOVE THE COVER OF YOUR BEHRINGER UNIT UNLESS YOU ARE QUALIFIED TO DO SO. To avoid personal injury or equipment damage, disconnect the attached power cords before you open the unit cover. Do not operate the BEHRINGER unit without the cover in place. Failure to take these precautions may result in personal injury and system damage.
Do not make mechanical or electrical modifications to the equipment. BEHRINGER is not responsible for regulatory compliance of a modified BEHRINGER product. If you are not confident of your own ability to perform this action, then please contact one of our authorised service centres or the dealership from where the unit was purchased.