Ultra-High Performance Digital Stereo Mainframe Powered by Two 24-Bit High-Speed Digital Signal Processors
- High-end, 24-bit A/D and D/A converters for ultra-high dynamic range and resolution
- Ultra-musical, dual 31-band graphic equalizer with “true frequency response“ characteristics
- Low/high/bell-shelving tool with variable slope (3 – 30 dB/oct.)
- Real-time analyzer with peak hold, variable integration, cursor read-out and 10 user memories
- Automatic room equalization using microphone input and internal noise generator
- Additional 6 bands of fully parametric equalizer/notch filter with up to 1/60th octave bandwidth
- Integral, fully automatic feedback destroyer with intelligent signal analyzer for ultra-fast feedback suppression
- Integrated “brick wall” limiter, digital noise gate and delay with up to 2.5 s delay time
- Ultra-accurate level peak meter with peak hold and selectable reference levels (+4 dBu / -10 dBV / Dig Max)
- Full MIDI parameter and snapshot control for real-time editing
- Free EQ-Design software allows for total remote control via PC (download at www.behringer.com)
- 100 user memories can be stored under any alphabetic name; memory backed by a long-life battery
- EQ and analyzer curves may be copied, compared, added or subtracted for extreme flexibility
- Crossfade feature to fade between 2 settings and stereo link facility to synchronize both channels
- 24-bit AES/EBU interface for digital inputs and outputs at 32 (only inputs), 44.1 and 48 kHz (optional)
- Large high-resolution LCD graphic display with high-contrast LED backlight
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs on gold-plated XLR and ¼“ TRS connectors for high signal integrity
- Relay-controlled hard bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (failsafe relay)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The DSP8024 features a 31-band graphic EQ with a real-time analyzer and an Auto-Q function for automatic room measurement and correction plus three bands of parametric equalization. Further highlights include a peak limiter, an adjustable delay of up to 2.5 seconds, a noise gate and BEHRINGER’s renowned Feedback Destroyer.
And the optional AES8024 adds digital inputs/outputs to your DSP8024.
the absolute sound
If you have a subwoofer--and nowadays who doesn't--this BEHRINGER digital EQ device is an opportunity to make a remarkable and remarkably cheap sonic improvement in your system, be it in home theater or two-channel music. Think of it this way: The world is full of subwoofers that will produce deep, low-distortion bass. Thunder is no problem. What is a problem is low bass with smooth frequency response. Few subwoofer/room combinations are free of annoying peaks and dips--especially peaks, those infuriating one-note booms. [...]
But with BEHRINGER, you can always make it work out, and most systems need help in this area. [...]
I believe that every audiophile who does not own a digital EQ device ought to think seriously about buying the BEHRINGER just as an experiment. [...]
But on top of the BEHRINGER's educational value, applied to your subwoofer, the device will open a new world of bass performance, and without exacting sonic penalties in other areas. Manufacturers of subwoofers have been adding built-in adjustments, but no one I know has the kind of adjustment power that BEHRINGER offers. And talk about value for money! Highly recommended within its limitations.
Images Comming Soon
Please note that this update is intended for use with the DSP8024 only and will not function with any other models.
To update your DSP8024 you will need to replace the original EPROM in the DSP8024 with a new EPROM which has been pre-programmed with the downloaded datafile.
If you do not have the means to write this datafile to a blank EPROM, then you can order a pre-programmed EPROM from your nearest BEHRINGER authorised service centre.
If you have further questions or require more detailed information we ask you to contact BEHRINGER customer support.
You must remove the cover of your BEHRINGER unit to add/exchange the EPROM. Electrical current from power cables can be hazardous. DO NOT REMOVE THE COVER OF YOUR BEHRINGER UNIT UNLESS YOU ARE QUALIFIED TO DO SO. To avoid personal injury or equipment damage, disconnect the attached power cords before you open the unit cover. Do not operate the BEHRINGER unit without the cover in place. Failure to take these precautions may result in personal injury and system damage.
Do not make mechanical or electrical modifications to the equipment. BEHRINGER is not responsible for regulatory compliance of a modified BEHRINGER product. If you are not confident of your own ability to perform this action, then please contact one of our authorised service centres or the dealership from where the unit was purchased