VIRTUALIZER PRO DSP2024P
High-Performance 24-Bit Multi-Engine Effects Processor
High-Performance 24-Bit Multi-Engine Effects Processor
Because it is one of the most desired effects, the DSP2024P provides 12 different reverb programs, so you always have the ideal reverb for your live performance or studio situation.
Standard reverbs include:
Cathedral, Gold Plate, Small Hall, Room, Studio, Concert, Stage, Spring Reverb, Ambience and Early Reflections.
Specialty reverbs include:
• GATED REVERB – reverb is synthetically turned off after a predetermined amount of time
• REVERSE REVERB – reverb envelope is reversed—it slowly gets louder
Available delays include:
• STEREO DELAY – delay is processed across the entire stereo image
• TAPE ECHO – simulates classic tape echo devices, pre-dating the advent of digital delays
• PING PONG – delay signal is “bounced” from left to right at an adjustable tempo
The DSP2024P VIRTUALIZER PRO has some of the best-sounding reverb and delay programs, but that’s not all. Besides classic plate reverb simulations, the VIRTUALIZER PRO also provides excellent modulation effects (such as chorus, flanger and phaser), including special variations like musical pitch shifter, tremolo and even a rotary speaker simulation.
Modulation and Pitch Shifter FX
• FLANGER (originally generated by playing back two synchronized “reel to reel” tape recorders with a finger rubbing on the flange of one of the take-up reels) – VINTAGE FLANGER simulates a guitar flanger stomp box; JET STREAM FLANGER sounds like a classic analog flanger
• CHORUS (combines a slightly detuned signal with the original) – ANALOG CHORUS simulates a guitar chorus stomp box; VINTAGE CHORUS imitates a classic analog studio chorus; ULTRA CHORUS creates the sound of an eight-person chorus
• PHASER (combines a second, phase-shifted signal to the original) – VINTAGE PHASE represents a guitar phaser stomp box; DUAL PHASE processes the left and right channels separately
• ROTARY (simulation of the rotating speakers typically used on an organ) – Slow or Fast
• PITCH SHIFTER (changes the pitch of the original signal) – can be used to create harmonies with the original signal or replace it entirely with the altered pitch. Choices include stereo, two and three vocal pitch shifter
• VIBRATO – the peak frequency of the tone is periodically and uniformly changed (quickly or slowly)
• TREMOLO (common vintage guitar amplifier effect) – a fast or slow periodic variation in volume
• AUTO PANNING – signal is automatically sent from one side of the stereo image to the other, either once or multiple times
• COMPRESSOR/LIMITER – reduces the dynamic range of the signal, maintains consistent signal level and thus avoids distortion associated with excessive input levels
• EXPANDER – effectively broadens the dynamic range of source signals while reducing background noise
• GATE – helps reduce background clutter by turning microphones off below a predetermined threshold level. Particularly effective on drum mics and vocals
• ULTRAMIZER – analyses incoming signal and automatically applies compression across two independent frequency bands
• DENOISER – eliminates or reduces noise and other interference
• DE-ESSER – reduces or removes sibilance (Ssss sound) from signal
• WAVE DESIGNER – allows you to influence the envelope by adjusting Attack and Release of the signal
• EXCITER – adds artificially generated overtones to the original signal, increasing presence and perceived loudness without significant increase in signal level
• ENHANCER – functions much like a dynamic pitch equalizer
• ULTRA BASS – sub-harmonic processor combined with bass exciter and limiter
• STEREO IMAGER – divides the signal into middle and side signals, allowing individual signals to be amplified when desired and placed on the stereo image
• ULTRA WIDE – creates a broader stereo image
• BINAURALIZER – also creates a broader stereo image and compensates for crosstalk between both speakers
• FILTER – in general influence the frequency response of a signal. Two filters are included: low pass allows low frequencies to pass and suppresses high frequency content; high pass does the exact opposite
• PARAMETRIC EQ – allows you to control the bandwidth, frequency and amplitude of a signal
• GRAPHIC EQ – the sound spectrum is divided into eight (8) adjacent frequency bands, which can be cut or boosted, bandwidth is predetermined
The DSP2024P is also equipped with a variety of distortion, amplifier and speaker simulations including VOCAL DISTORTION, TUBE DISTORTION, GUITAR AMP, FUZZ, SPEAKER SIMULATION, RING MODULATOR and LO-FI.
• VINYLIZER – adds clicks and/or noise to the signal, reminiscent of old vinyl records and tape machines
• SAMPLER – allows you to record and playback up to five (5) seconds of program material
• VOCORDER – allows the input signal to modulate another signal (usually a synthesizer sound), creating the familiar “talking synthesizer” effect
• VOICE CANCELER – removes mono vocal parts from stereo recordings for “instant Karaoke”
• RESONATOR – simulates and oscillating system that amplifies a specific frequency
Our FX Combinations Go to 11
Sometimes you want to add a little (or a lot) of color to your reverb and delay patches. The DSP2024P allows you to layer modulation effects like chorus, flanger, pitch or tremolo with your reverb or delay selections.
FX Combinations include:
• Chorus & Reverb
• Flanger & Reverb
• Rotary & Reverb
• Pitch & Reverb
• Delay & Reverb
• Tremolo & Reverb
• Phaser & Reverb
• Chorus & Delay
• Flanger & Delay
• Pitch & Delay
• Tremolo & Delay
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
**Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.