Ultimate DJ Effects Processor with Real-Time Control
- Desktop DJ effects machine with 6 simultaneous functions and super-intuitive user interface
- Incredible real-time scratch function for any input signal
- Super-fast and accurate BPM counter
- Virtually inaudible Pitch transposer to correct track speed adjustments
- Breathtaking LFO-controlled effects section including Delay and Flanger
- Awesome filter effects with 3 filter types (Low, High and Band pass), 3 filter modes (Auto, Manual, LFO) and separate Resonance control
- Groove- and BPM-related Loop sampler with up to 16 s of memory
- Ultra-steep 3-band kill EQ (-40 dB) with separate Cut buttons per band
- Switchable Phono/Line input with built-in high-precision phono preamplifier for connecting turntables and CD sources
- Flexible signal/effect balance and input gain control
- Ultimate sonic resolution with ultra-high resolution 24-bit A/D and D/A converters and high-performance 24/48-bit DSP
- Gold-plated RCA connectors for highest signal integrity
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Don't be fooled by its cutesy looks: the TWEAKALIZER DFX69 is an extremely powerful desktop DJ effects processor with real-time control. Behind its super-intuitive user interface is the power to simultaneously control 6 functions, an incredible real-time scratch function and a super-fast and accurate auto-BPM counter. For example, you can adjust track speed using the virtually inaudible Pitch Transposer, and you also get a breathtaking LFO-controlled effects section including delay & flanger and awesome filter effects with 3 filter types (low, high and band pass), 3 filter modes (auto, manual, LFO) and separate resonance control.
There is a groove- and BPM-related loop sampler with up to 16 seconds of memory as well as an ultra-steep 3-band kill EQ (-40 dB) with separate cut buttons per band. A switchable phono/line input with built-in high-precision phono preamplifier lets you connect turntables and CD players, and a signal/effect balance and input gain control provide top flexibility.
Ultra high-resolution 24-bit A/D and D/A converters and a high-performance 24/48-bit DSP provide ultimate in sonic resolution. If you’re looking for a straightforward way to tweak your sound, we've got an amazing machine for you.