- Professional sound reinforcement loudspeaker system designed for a variety of fixed installation applications
- Exceptional sound quality with wide frequency bandwidth and uniform dispersion
- 200-Watt 12" low-frequency and 75-Watt 6" mid-frequency transducers provide deep bass and precise mid-range for medium to large sized rooms
- Constant directivity 90° H x 60° V rotatable waveguide with 1.35" high-frequency transducer
- Passive crossover with overload circuitry ensures optimal driver protection
- Dual professional speaker connectors (compatible with Neutrik Speakon connectors) and 4-position terminal strip
- Internally braced and acoustically inert 15° trapezoidal birch plywood enclosure ideal for cluster applications
- Multiple threaded inserts for flexible installation including OmniMount bolt pattern
- Powder coated steel grille wrapped with acoustically transparent fabric and foam matching black cabinet color
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
With precision-engineered wave guides and computer modeled transducers, CL Series Loudspeakers deliver superior sonic performance. With nineteen models to choose from (in either black or white), there is a CL Series configuration designed to fit virtually any requirement. In addition, their refined aesthetic design compliments even the most sophisticated interior spaces. CL Series models are constructed of durable laminated birch plywood and finished in both black and white. All models have metric threaded inserts for safe suspension using forged eye bolts. Designed for cluster pack applications, all models (except subwoofers) are trapezoidal in shape with rotatable high frequency sections for deployment in both vertical and horizontal orientations.
When your installation demands precision coverage, high output and sonic excellence, you must demand EUROCOM CL Series Large-Format Loudspeakers!
CL Series Large-Format models include 8 models (available in black or white) in either 2 or 3-way configurations with 12 or 15" woofer options. High-frequency coverage is provided by your choice of 60° x 40° or 90° x 60° rotatable, constant-directivity horns designed for exceptional pattern control well below 800 Hz. Three-way models also take advantage of a horn loaded, high performance 6" cone midrange for ultra-accurate vocals and superb instrument reproduction.
All CL Large-Format loudspeakers can be configured for bi-amp operation via a simple rear panel selection switch, making them ideal for your most demanding applications. Custom EQ and crossover settings for EUROCOM AX Series DSP-enabled amplifiers are available for each CL model (contact us for details).
Additionally, the CL Series’ design aesthetic compliments even the most sophisticated of interior spaces thanks to their durable laminated birch plywood (not MDF!) construction, available in black or white. All feature metric, threaded inserts for safe suspension via forged eyebolts. Input-wiring options include both terminal block and NL4 style connectors. Designed for cluster-pack applications, all models are trapezoidal in shape with rotatable high-frequency sections for deployment in vertical or horizontal orientations. Color-matched mounting brackets are optional for all CL Large-Format Series models.
EASE is the worldwide standard for acoustic simulation of both inside rooms and open areas. Rooms can be defined using a CAD module, absorption coefficients can be assigned to surfaces, and sound sources as well as listener positions can easily be added to the model. These data can then be used to generate an exact simulation of reverberation times, speech intelligibility and other acoustical parameters even before the room itself is built.