- Professional sound reinforcement subwoofer system designed for a variety of fixed installation applications
- Exceptional sound quality with ultra-low frequency extension and linear response
- Dual 150-Watt 12" low-frequency transducers provide deep bass for medium sized rooms
- By-passable internal passive crossover for use with full range input signal
- Dual professional speaker connectors (compatible with Neutrik Speakon connectors) and 4-position terminal strip
- Internally braced and acoustically inert rectangle birch plywood enclosure ideal for cluster applications
- Multiple threaded inserts for flexible and secure installation
- Powder coated steel grille wrapped with acoustically transparent fabric and foam matching black cabinet color
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
With precision-engineered wave guides and computer modeled transducers, CL Series Loudspeakers deliver superior sonic performance. With nineteen models to choose from (in either black or white), there is a CL Series configuration designed to fit virtually any requirement. In addition, their refined aesthetic design compliments even the most sophisticated interior spaces. CL Series models are constructed of durable laminated birch plywood and finished in both black and white. All models have metric threaded inserts for safe suspension using forged eye bolts. Designed for cluster pack applications, all models (except subwoofers) are trapezoidal in shape with rotatable high frequency sections for deployment in both vertical and horizontal orientations.
Fill out the bottom end of any installation with powerful CL Series Subwoofers!
Three models (black finish only) are designed to provide sub bass reinforcement as part of a flown cluster, under stages or in a simple ground-stack system. “Slot-Loaded”, dual-driver models CL208S and CL212S, and the front-loaded CL118S, provide outstanding punch for high-energy music reinforcement in churches, live music performance spaces, theaters or dance clubs.
CL Series Subwoofers are constructed of durable laminated birch plywood (not MDF!) coated with a virtually indestructible, textured finish. All feature metric, threaded inserts for safe suspension via forged eyebolts. Input-wiring options include both terminal block and NL4 style connectors.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Neutrik and Speakon are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.