Active 30-Watt Full-Range Reference Studio Monitor
- High-resolution, 30-Watt active nearfield monitor
- Full-range 5 1/4" speaker with special diaphragm and deformation-resistant chassis
- Frequency response from 90 Hz to 17 kHz with zero crossover phase distortion
- Homogeneous dispersion pattern due to singular small-diaphragm full-range driver configuration
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- 6 1/2" cube cabinet with multiple coats of high-gloss piano lacquer finish
- Precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF cabinet and baffle for minimal resonance
- 5/8" microphone stand mount built into the cabinet base
- 1/4" soft neoprene pad to serve as an acoustic isolator
- Servo-balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS and RCA input connectors plus gain control for precise calibration in stereo setups
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Beauty is More Than Just Skin-Deep
BEHRITONE loudspeakers are our homage to a now-defunct company and their legendary 5C loudspeakers, which literally shook up the recording industry in the 1970s and ‘80s. The original versions were passive little vinyl-clad, particle board cubes that recording engineers soon came to love. The C50A features a high-gloss piano lacquer finish, while the C5A sports a classic wood-grain laminate, allowing either model to fit into virtually any studio décor. Both are constructed of precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF for extremely low-resonance performance. A neoprene pad is included for superior acoustic isolation when the speakers are placed on a desktop, or the enclosures can be mounted on mic stands via the built-in 5/8" adapters.
Discover what world-class studio and mastering engineers have known for decades—the only way to get the TRUTH about your mix is to hear it through these pint-sized beauties. BEHRITONE C5A or C50A active studio monitors are the perfect complement to your current monitoring system.
Tools4Music C5A Review (German)
Here is a great review of the C5A & C50A. Click the image to view the Tools 4 Music review of the C5A & C50A.