120-Watt 2-Channel Bass Workstation with Original BUGERA 12" Aluminum-Cone Speaker, Shape Filter and Ultrabass Processor
- Powerful 120-Watt 2-channel bass workstation in wedge-shaped cabinet
- Original BUGERA 12" HARD ATTACK aluminum-cone speaker
- 2-channel operation with dedicated volume controls
- Revolutionary Shape filter for extreme sound manipulation
- Ultra-musical 4-band EQ for ultimate sound shaping
- Switchable Ultrabass subharmonics processor for unbelievable low-end power
- DYNAMIZER technology for ultimate punch
- Musical opto-limiter for ultimate volume without distortion
- Dual footswitch for channel select and Ultrabass function included
- Preamp output and Amp input for hooking up other bass amplifiers and preamps
- Dedicated connectors for external tuner and speaker cabinet
- Separate Headphone output—perfect for quiet practicing
- Balanced XLR DI and Line outputs for direct connection to your mixing console
- Tape input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Dedicated FX insert for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Looking for a bass combo to cover all of your practice, rehearsal and recording needs? One that will not only deliver awesome sound and incredible low-end punch, but also enough power to compete with a band? And—if you had your way—one that could also cut it on larger stages with additional speakers? No such thing, you say? Then check out the BX1200.
Our largest ULTRABASS combo combines raw power with an amazingly flexible 2-channel preamp section and an abundance of professional I/O options rarely found in bass combos, to give you everything you need in a bass combo and then some. Its oversized power supply, along with our revolutionary, DYNAMIZER circuitry and the carefully designed bass reflex enclosure, ensure that the short-circuit proof, virtually indestructible power amp with its two-speed thermo-controlled fan will always deliver to its full capability without sacrificing punch or sound quality. The BX1200’s preamp section starts with your choice of active or passive inputs, and goes on to offer incredible tone-shaping power, with separate gain controls for each channel and a 4-band EQ. Channel two features our switchable and tunable Shape function, which ideally complements the EQ by giving you extra control over those dreaded “nasal” mid frequencies. Both channels also share a built-in ULTRABASS function. Based on our celebrated psycho-acoustics units, this subharmonics processor adds ultra-low frequencies to your sound and is tunable and switchable via a front-panel button or the included footswitch.
The BX1200 features a custom-made 12" aluminum cone speaker that reproduces your sound with incredible power, sensitivity and warmth. Should you need extra clout for larger venues, you’ve got the option of connecting additional speakers and/or power amps. And speaking of connections, you’ll also appreciate the stereo tape I/O, the insert facility for outboard effects or processors (preamp out/power amp in), and the tuner and headphone outputs. Not to mention the balanced DI out with XLR connector, perfect for recording or PA applications. Oh, and by the way: the BX1200’s innovative wedge shape allows you to use it standing up or tipped back at a perfect floor monitor angle.
No such thing? We suggest you stop by your BEHRINGER dealer and test-drive the ULTRABASS BX1200.