Classic Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Get the tone of a vintage and bluesy tube amp in an effects pedal—anything from warm overdriven sounds to full-blast distortion
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Offers you the warm sound known from classic tube amps to capture every nuance of your playing
- Dedicated Level, Tone and Gain controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
They say you have to "pay your dues to sing the blues," but the BEHRINGER Blues Overdrive BO300 makes that a thing of the past. You get all the classic blues tones, from sweet and sassy to overtly obnoxious, with just a simple twist of the dial—and BO300 club membership can be yours for a song!
Whether you seek the warm, vintage tube-amp howl that defined the electric blues, or the searing, saturated distortion that can level a juke joint, the BO300 can accommodate. And just like those classic amps of yesteryear, the BO300 is incredibly responsive to your playing, allowing every nuance of your style to shine through.
Ease of Use
Create precisely the sound you want with the dedicated LEVEL, TONE and GAIN controls. A blue status LED tells you when it’s on or off, and you can run the BO300 on a 9 V battery or the optional DC power supply (not included). Thanks to its top-quality on/off switch, you get pristine signal integrity in bypass mode.
Whether you make your home in either the Mississippi- or the Nile-Delta, your sound will be pure blues with the Blues Overdrive BO300. And you won't have to sell your soul to get one—the BO300 is so affordable. Test drive one today at your BEHRINGER dealer.
Designed for use with: Guitar/Bass/Keyboards