B-CONTROL ROTARY BCR2000
Total-Recall USB/MIDI Controller with 32 Illuminated Rotary Encoders
- Total-recall, cascadable desktop MIDI controller with analog feel and intuitive user interface
- 24 high-resolution encoders with LED rings for ultimate control over virtual mixers, synths, samplers and effects processors
- 4 virtual groups with 8 dual-mode, high-resolution encoders that feature LED rings and an additional push function
- 16 + 4 illuminated buttons freely assignable to all types of MIDI functions from note on/off, control change and program change to MMC and system exclusive data
- All panel elements freely assignable?manually or via user-friendly learn mode
- Two additional multi-function foot switch connectors can be used to address all types of MIDI data
- 32 user presets each with 4 encoder groups
- Configurable MIDI and USB modes for ultra-flexible system integration
- 1 MIDI In plus 2 MIDI Outs, usable as an additional USB to MIDI interface
- Multi-function, 4-digit LED display with real-time parameter indication plus write-in fields for your own labeling
- MIDI Input with merge function for cascading several control units
- Easy connection to any computer/expander, etc. using standard MIDI In/Out connectors
- Generic USB MIDI support with Windows XP (or higher) and Mac OS X operating systems
- Additional drivers and editor/librarian software available for free download at www.behringer.com
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Hardware Enhancement for Your Digital Workflow
Bridging the gap of the analog/digital divide, the BCR2000 gives you command over your virtual gear in programs like Cubase?, Cakewalk?, Logic? Audio, Ableton?, and a multitude of other major audio software apps. While computer-based music creation has done much to eliminate the bulky inconvenience of hardware rigs, it has left a void in the realm of tactile, real-time control?it is this void that the BCR2000 fills with style!
The total-recall B-CONTROL BCR2000 USB/MIDI Controller combines the unlimited versatility of today’s audio software with the feel of real hands-on controls. With the BCR2000 you can move real high-resolution encoders to control all of your computer based virtual gear in Cubase?, Cakewalk?, Logic? Audio, Ableton? ? and many other popular DAWs (Digital Audio Workstations). Want to control your synth, mixer, effects or signal processor with real controls? It's amazingly simple to set up the BCR2000 to help you perform myriad tasks, all of which were never intended to be done with a mouse!
More Than Just a Pretty Set of Knobs
Sure, the B-CONTROL BCR2000 has 32 super cool rotary encoders for ultra-easy control of your virtual mixers, organ-drawbars, synths and samplers, but it has so many more features that will make this little marvel your go-to USB/MIDI controller ? for everything. Full MIDI In/Out/Thru capability and 32 endless rotary encoders, each with a 15-element LED indicator. Eight of these encoders have a special push-to-set function allowing you to select, adjust and control an endless array of functions. Assign a dedicated knob or button to your most frequently used functions and make edits, all without ever touching a mouse. Tweak “front panel” settings by simply turning a knob. It’s like having the real knobs for every control on your computer screen. Best of all, you'll discover things you can do with MIDI you never thought of before!
Simply connect your B-CONTROL to your computer via USB. Then assign and control MIDI/audio sequencers, software mixers or virtual synths/plug-ins with real knobs and faders ? without using your mouse! You’ll spend less time clicking around, and more time enjoying your music!
Hardware Enhancement for Your Digital Workflow
Bridging the gap of the analog/digital divide, the BCR2000 gives you command over all your virtual gear in programs like Cubase?, Cakewalk?, Logic? Audio, Ableton?, and a multitude of other major audio software apps. While computer-based music creation has done much to eliminate the need for hardware, it has left a big void in the realm of tactile, real-time control ? a void the BCR2000 is more than happy to fill!
All Hands on Deck
The incredible BCR2000 is an innovative control surface with a total of 32 rotary encoders for the ultimate control of virtual synths, samplers, effects and signal processors. How about more intuitively controlling your synth or MIDI expander? With the BCR2000 controller this is reality ? intuitive control with a real hands-on feel! Unlike using a mouse, the BCR2000 allows you to make multiple adjustments simultaneously ? as many as your fingers will allow. Get your hands back into your music with the amazing B-CONTROL BCR2000 today at your BEHRINGER
dealer, or from your favorite online retailer ? and redefine how you make music!