Total-Recall USB/MIDI Controller with 8 Motorized Faders
- Total-recall cascadable desktop MIDI controller with analog feel and an intuitive user interface
- 8 ultra-precise 100-mm motorized faders for ultimate control of virtual mixers, organ-drawbars (inverse mode) or virtual synths and samplers
- 4 virtual groups with 8 dual-mode, high-resolution encoders that feature LED rings and an additional push function
- 16 + 4 illuminated buttons freely assignable to all types of MIDI functions from note on/off, control change and program change to MMC and system exclusive data
- All panel elements freely assignable—manually or via user-friendly learn mode
- Additional multi-function foot switch and foot controller connectors can be used to address all types of MIDI data
- 32 user presets each with 4 encoder groups
- Configurable MIDI and USB modes for ultra-flexible system integration
- 1 MIDI In plus 2 MIDI Outs, usable as an additional USB to MIDI interface
- Multi-function 4-digit LED display with real-time parameter indication plus write-in fields for your own labeling
- MIDI input with merge function for cascading several control units
- Easy connection to any computer/expander, etc. using standard MIDI In/Out connectors
- Generic USB MIDI support with Windows XP (or higher) and Mac OS X operating systems
- Additional drivers and editor/librarian software available for free download on our website
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction for long life and durability
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Hardware Enhancement for Your Digital Workflow
Bridging the gap of the analog/digital divide, the BCF2000 gives you command over your virtual gear in programs like Cubase®, Cakewalk®, Logic® Audio, Ableton®, and a multitude of other major audio software apps. While software-based music creation has done much to eliminate the bulky inconvenience of hardware rigs, it has left a void in the realm of tactile, real-time control. It is this void that the BCF2000 fills with style.
All Hands on Deck
The BCF2000 is an innovative, hands-on control surface with ultra-precise 100-mm motorized faders for the ultimate control of virtual mixers, organ-drawbars, synths and samplers. You can make coordinated simultaneous fades that can’t be performed with a mouse—and the faders are motorized for automated control!
The BCF2000 is USB compatible and provides full MIDI In/Out/Thru capability. The eight (8) endless rotary encoders, each with a 15-element LED indicator, have a special push-to-set function that allows you to select, adjust and control a myriad of functions. Assign a dedicated knob, fader or key to your most frequently used functions and make edits without touching the mouse. Tweak “front panel” settings by simply turning a knob or sliding a fader. It’s like having the real knobs and faders for every control on the screen! Best of all, discover just how awesome MIDI can be!
Get Hooked Up
Simply connect your BCF2000 to your computer via USB. Then assign and control MIDI/audio sequencers, software mixers or virtual synths/plug-ins with real knobs and faders—without using your mouse! You’ll spend less time reaching for your mouse and more time enjoying music creation!
Redefine how you make music. Be in control with the BCF2000! Stop by your local BEHRINGER dealer and push those faders around.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Mac OS is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
At only GBP140, the BCR2000 looks as pretty as a Christmas tree when lit up […] and it may well be the only MIDI controller you’ll ever need. So what do we think overall? Well, if the other MIDI controller manufacturers aren’t already quaking their boots, then they should be. […]
The BEHRINGER B-CONTROL series not only blows every other controller in this price range out of the water, but also snaps at the heels of top-of-the-range professional controllers that cost towards GBP1000 or even more. […]
COMPUTER MUSIC says… Tons of hands-on control, and professional, high quality mixing capability at an incredibly low price.
Winner of the COMPUTER MUSIC EDITOR’s CHOICE, PERFORMANCE and VALUE FOR MONEY AWARD
future music Magazine
"Behringer's BCF2000 with its eight motorized faders and BCR2000 with its 32 rotary encoders provide a hell of a lot of hands-on control for a street price well belowe $400 for both. These compact devices provide USB-based, freely assignable external control of a wide range of software applications like Reason, Live, Cubase, Sonar, Logic Pro and more as well as soft synths and effects plug-ins."
Both controllers are very strong products that are going to force many other manufacturers to look long and hard at their designs and prices. In particular, the BCF2000 brings motorized fader technology to the world at a fraction of what you might have expected to pay until this very day […].
FUTURE MUSIC says… “BEHRINGER go to the top of the low-cost class yet again and leave the competition standing.”
Winner of the FUTURE MUSIC PLATINUM AWARD
32-bit USB MIDI Driver:
Adapted for all BEHRINGER USB MIDI hardware in common – except BCD2000 and BCD3000!
Running on Windows XP (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit)
Supporting name indication of the connected BEHRINGER hardware inside the MIDI software
USB MIDI DRIVER (V220.127.116.11) for BCF2000 & BCR2000 (94 KB)
BSOD removed when device was using USB-3 mode and Logic was started
Audio was distorted in case of heavy midi traffic
in some early models of BCF2000 a switch from or to LC, BC or MC Mode causes the device to not work correctly if the user does not wait at least 7 seconds after switching off the device before switching it on again. A system message will now pop up saying : “The I/O device is configured incorrectly or the configuration parameters to the driver are incorrect.” In that case just click that box, switch off the BCF2000 wait for at least 7 seconds and switch it on again.
The DLL was removed.