The ultimate DJ Machine – Play, Mix, Perform and Scratch MP3, OGG and WAV Files just like Vinyl Records
- Play, mix and scratch MP3, OGG and WAV files with a real vinyl feeling
- 4-channel full-speed USB audio interface with 24-Bit converters, awesome sound and ultra low-latency ASIO driver
- Your complete DJ setup in a single controller/audio box: mixer, dual player, effects section, microphone preamp, 2 phono preamps plus a full-fledged monitor section
- Perfect control over DJ mixer, player and effects functions with the included BEHRINGER B-DJ software or most other MIDI DJ software (Windows XP only)
- You can run up to 4 effects simultaneously in real time, including any DirectX effect plug-in and record your live performance straight to your computer’s hard disk
- 2 cool jog wheels for creative DJ performances like scratching, pitch bending and cue searching
- Total performance control through 3-band kill EQ, loop buttons, pitch and level faders per channel plus an ultra-smooth gliding crossfader with adjustable crossfader curve
- Internal microphone preamp with own level and EQ adjustments for MC performances or DJ’s talkover
- 2 internal phono preamps (one selectable as line input) for mixing your vinyl records with MP3 files or using the BCD2000 as a digital DJ mixer with full effects control for your dual vinyl performances
- Dedicated control elements for play/pause, cue, loop, pitch bend, effects section plus freely selectable cue logics with several cue points per song support intuitive performances
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD2000 lets you play, mix and scratch any WAV and MP3 files as well as other audio formats. Connect up to two DJ turntables, a CD player or a hand-held media player and use the BCD2000 as the foundation for your mixing setup. Now you can mix and scratch virtually any type of audio file with the very versatile BCD2000—even your favorite vinyl tracks!
The BCD2000 features a full-speed USB 4-channel audio interface plus high-resolution 24-bit A/D and D/A converters. It perfectly complements the included BEHRINGER B-DJ software, as well as most other MIDI DJ software. And don’t let the cutesy looks fool you; this is a full-fledged audio mixer with a premium quality mic preamp, 3-band kill EQ per channel, ultra-precise faders, plus a super-smooth crossfader and integrated talkover function.
The BCD2000 is packed with 2 state-of-the-art phono preamplifiers, one of which is switchable for use with a CD player. Its sophisticated headphone section includes PFL Mix, Split options and direct listening to master output mix. Play, Pause, Cue, Loop and Pitch Bend functions are regulated via dedicated controls for intuitive DJ'ing, and 4 user-assignable controls and buttons are available for the built-in FX section. Take advantage of the enormous processing power of your PC and mix, scratch and manipulate digital music in real time—regardless of the format!
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Windows and DirectX are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. ASIO is a trademark and software of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
DJ MAG, the leading UK publication on DJing, dance music and clubbing, has no doubts about the BEHRINGER B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD2000. In its review, it praises the BCD2000 as “the best value DJ package we have ever tried”, and concludes the review stating: “The controller outclasses other hands-on interfaces like Hercules, and Ableton DJs should know that you pay at least the same price for a MIDI controller alone anywhere else, yet this one’s specifically designed for DJing and you get a twin stereo sound card thrown in. Fantastic”.
32-bit USB ASIO/MIDI driver:
Adapted for BCD2000
Running on Windows XP (32-bit)
Restrictions on Windows Vista and Windows 7 (32-bit): Driver installation has to be repeated in ‘compatibility mode’ if an error message appears while first installation try
No support for Windows 7 (64-bit)
Fixes a problem concerning isochronous streams on Intel 82801FB/FBM host controller (used on many mainboards nowadays, e.g. DELL Optiplex GX280)