High-Speed USB 2.0 Multi-Channel Audio/MIDI Control Interface with ADAT Support, Surround Outputs and Extensive Monitor Control Section
- High-performance analog input section with 2 state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP “Invisible” Mic Preamps, +48 V phantom power plus Line and Hi-Z Guitar inputs
- Ultra-flexible input/output configuration supported by a comprehensive, audio-routing LED indicator plus button (status) LEDs
- Adjustable studio-grade analog input dynamic control (noise gate and limiter) prevents distorted input signals or A/D converter overload
- Fully equipped USB/MIDI interface with 1 MIDI In / 2 MIDI Outs individually selectable for 16 / 32 MIDI channels
- Versatile digital input and output formats like ADAT, ADAT S/MUX, AES/EBU and S/PDIF, including Dolby Digital and DTS support
- Simultaneous use of 3 analog input sources (1 mono + 1 stereo), digital input sources plus full multi-channel playback at 24-bit/96 kHz
- High-resolution 2 x 12-segment LED stereo in/out level meter
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface with 24-bit/96 kHz, supports 8 in + 8 out channels simultaneously (analog and digital) with low-latency ASIO 2 and WDM drivers
- Fully equipped master and monitor sections with 100-mm faders, individual level controls for 2 speakers, 2 phones and Direct monitor function plus separate Dim, Mute and Mono functions
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
B in ControlThe exciting new B-CONTROL Series combines the unlimited versatility of today’s audio software with the feel of real controls. It’s the intuitive way to control and create music with a real hands-on feel.
The BCA2000 is a Windows® XP-compatible high-speed USB 2.0 multi-channel audio MIDI control interface that raises your performance to a whole new level. Not only does it provide an intuitive control surface with 100-mm faders for audio/MIDI sequencing, it also features a high-performance analog input section that has 2 state-of-the-art studio-grade IMP “Invisible” Mic Preamps with +48 V phantom power, plus line and Hi-Z guitar inputs. Combine this with its versatile digital input and output formats like ADAT®, ADAT® S/MUX, AES/EBU and S/PDIF (including DOLBY DIGITAL® and DTS® options) and you have an unlimited array of interfacing capabilities.
The BCA2000’s fully equipped USB/MIDI interface with 1 MIDI input and 2 MIDI outputs is individually selectable for 16/32 MIDI channels. Plus, full multi-channel playback is enabled at 24-bit/96 kHz. There is a high-resolution 2 x 12 element LED level indicator for stereo In/Out signals plus 2-element LED level indicator for input and output channels 3 through 8. The high-speed USB 2.0 interface with 24-bit/96 kHz supports 8 In & 8 Out channels simultaneously (analog and digital) with low-latency ASIO 2 and WDM drivers.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ASIO is a trademark and software of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH. Dolby Digital is a registered trademark of Dolby Laboratories.