DSP-Controlled 1,260-Watt 15" PA Speaker System with Neodymium Speakers and Integrated Mixer
- High-power 1,260-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system with integrated mixer for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and light weight plastic composite material provides excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels (speaker weighs only 23 kg / 51 lbs)
- Extremely powerful and light weight 15" neodymium woofer provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance
- State-of-the-art 24-bit digital signal processor for ultimate system control:
- - Digital crossover, phase and time correction for perfect driver alignment plus dual compressor/limiter for total system protection
- - Digital noise gate, low-cut filter, 2-band EQ, dynamic Contour filter for ultimate sound reproduction
- 2 Mic/Line inputs (XLR and 1/4" TRS) with individual volume controls and peak LEDs
- State-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm neodymium compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion and large format exponential/conical horn with multi-cell aperture throat
- Additional Line output enables linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- - Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- - Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The EUROLIVE B815NEO active loudspeaker is exactly what you’ve come to expect from BEHRINGER – lower weight (51.1 lbs/23.2 kg) with massive output power, more features and absolutely more affordability! Our engineers have really outdone themselves, creating a self-contained, digital processor controlled PA solution that merges 1,260-Watt Class-D power amp technology, an ultra-low noise Mic/Line input section with Volume control, integrated DSP – and exceptional portability. Then we loaded the B815NEO with our best 12" neodymium long-excursion driver for incredibly deep bass, and a state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm neodymium compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction. The B815NEO professional active loudspeaker is destined to become a legend in its own right, alongside the other EUROLIVE models that have made BEHRINGER the world leader in active loudspeakers.
Digital Signal Processor – Perfect Sound
If this were just a conventional powered loudspeaker, it would still be one of the best you’ve ever heard. But we added smart digital processing that constantly adjusts the sound as the music changes. It doesn’t matter whether you need a PA system for a heavy metal band, a church or a one-man show – you need a speaker that sounds as great at a whisper, as it does when run full-out. The B815NEO is designed to handle a wide range of applications with power to spare, and the kind of fidelity typically only available from state-of-the-art studio monitors.
Bi-Amplification - The Path to Absolute Signal Integrity
With its 1,260 ultra-clean Watts of digital output delivered through separately-powered drivers, courtesy of true bi-amping (2 amplifiers per speaker system), the B815NEO delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music. While some of our competitors apply simple passive crossovers, which inaccurately separates the frequency spectrum and degrade driver performance, BEHRINGER has gone the extra mile – driving each woofer and tweeter with a separate amplifier for absolute signal integrity.
Powerful, high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and Switch Mode Power Supply technology coupled with state-of-the-art DSP functionality sure sounds impressive – but what about the part of the system you actually hear? Our neodymium LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a BEHRINGER active loudspeaker, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. The B815NEO cranks out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
Thanks to its trapezoidal shape, the B815NEO is suitable for a wide variety of applications, such as mounting on standard speaker poles, vertical placement atop subwoofers, or even laid on the side for use as onstage monitor wedges. The B815NEO’s extraordinary fidelity and frequency response make it a favorite of vocalists and instrumentalists alike. Hookup is simple, requiring only a single XLR or ¼ " cable from your mixing console and power. Additional active monitors can be chained together via the XLR Link Output jack on the rear panel.
Which Speaker Should I Buy?
Well, let’s start with your application… are you giving a speech in a hotel ballroom – or rocking out at the local bar or dance club? Whether to choose one speaker cabinet over another depends on your bass requirements. A 15" woofer has about 40% more surface area with which to move air than a 12" and that translates into more bass. So if you’re addressing a small meeting, or jamming at the coffee house, the B812NEO
might be all you’ll ever need. But if you’re providing disco in a busy nightclub, hosting Karaoke night in your living room, or just need to crank it up louder, then the B815NEO may be a better choice.
The EUROLIVE B815NEO active PA loudspeaker stands head and shoulders above the rest of the pack and delivers exceptional performance, even when pushed to the limit. Ultra-lightweight and powerful, with custom-designed transducers, 1,260 Watts of Class-D output power and unparalleled signal control, the B815NEO active loudspeaker is ideal for any application – at a price that is unheard of in this class.
Experience the B815NEO at your local dealer today and find out why more and more professionals are turning to BEHRINGER EUROLIVE Series active loudspeakers for their superb performance and extraordinary value.