Active 2-Way Loudspeaker System with 2-Band EQ and Mic Preamp
- 2-way bi-amping with 2 high-power amps, 300 Watts total power
- 15" long-throw woofer with high-power magnet
- High-efficiency 1 1/4" titanium HF driver
- Integrated 2-band EQ, Crossover and Limiters
- ULN mic preamp for direct connection of dynamic microphones
- Phase and time correction circuitries for optimal alignment
- Integrated suspension points and pole socket
- Servo-balanced XLR Link output
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The B300 successfully combines high-tech materials, intelligent signal processing technology and innovative design, resulting in a multi-functional system with unique features like built-in EQ, ULN mic preamp and limiters. Using state-of-the-art computer simulation, we developed a new wave guide that ensures an extremely wide, phase-accurate dispersion pattern, guaranteeing consistent resolution regardless of listening position. Based on the bi-amping principle, each of the B300’s drivers is powered by a dedicated high-power amplifier using an active, phase-optimized crossover network. Each frequency band is protected against overload via integrated limiters, ensuring complete speaker protection and distortion-free reproduction even at maximum levels. A unique and highly efficient cooling system uses the air movement in the bass reflex tunnel to cool the amplifiers.
Its innovative design enables the B300 to be used as an active floor monitor. Add compact dimensions, minimal weight, stacking and flying fittings and flexible connections, and you’ve got an ideal system for a variety of PA applications.