Active 550-Watt 2-Way PA Speaker System with 15" Woofer and 1.35" Compression Driver
- High-power 550-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 15" longexcursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35" aluminumdiaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The EUROLIVE B215D-WH active loudspeaker is exactly what you’ve come to expect from BEHRINGER
– more power, more features and absolutely more affordable! Our engineers have really outdone themselves, creating a self-contained PA solution that merges state-of-the-art, 550-Watt Class-D power amp technology, an ultra-low noise Mic/Line input section with volume control, integrated DSP – and exceptional portability.
Then we loaded the B215D-WH with our best 15" long-excursion driver for incredibly deep bass, and a state-of-the-art 1.35" aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction. The B215D-WH professional active loudspeaker is destined to become a legend in its own right, alongside the other EUROLIVE models that have made BEHRINGER the world leader in active loudspeakers.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Cut the Fat; Keep the Beef
We drew from our considerable experience to build the B215D-WH performance grade loudspeaker and made it lighter (45.2 lbs/20.54 kg) and more powerful. With custom-engineered Class-D power amps for the ultimate in power and efficiency, backed by SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) technology – the high-tech alternative to heavy transformers and massive heat sinks – your B215D-WH loudspeaker can run cool all day and all night without even breaking a sweat – or your back!
Bi-Amplification - The Path to Absolute Signal Integrity
With its 550 ultra-clean Watts of digital output delivered through separately-powered drivers, courtesy of true bi-amping (2 amplifiers per speaker system), the B215D-WH delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music. While some of our competitors apply simple passive crossovers, which inaccurately separates the frequency spectrum and degrade driver performance, BEHRINGER
has gone the extra mile – driving each woofer and tweeter with a separate amplifier for absolute signal integrity.
Powerful, high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and Switch Mode Power Supply technology coupled with state-of-the-art DSP functionality sure sounds impressive—but what about the part of the system you actually hear? Our LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a BEHRINGER
active loudspeaker, you can rest assured the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly with every other element for truly professional results. The B215D-WH cranks out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
Thanks to its trapezoidal shape, the B215D-WH is suitable for a wide variety of applications, such as mounting on standard speaker poles, vertical placement atop subwoofers, or even laid on the side for use as onstage monitor wedges. The B215D-WH’s extraordinary fidelity and frequency response make it a favorite of vocalists and instrumentalists alike. Hookup is simple, requiring only a single XLR or ¼ " cable from your mixing console and power. Additional active monitors can be chained together via the XLR Link Output jack on the rear panel.
Choose White, Black, on or off the Wall…
You asked for it and now we off er these amazing loudspeakers in either black or white, with or without matching swivel, wall-mount brackets. That means your B215D-WH is ideally suited for your venue’s color scheme and layout. No matter what your sound or aesthetic needs, we make a great-sounding loudspeaker that’s just right for you!
Which Speaker Should I Buy?
Well, let's start with your application… are you giving a speech in a hotel ballroom – or rocking out at the local bar or dance club? Whether to choose one speaker cabinet over another depends on your bass requirements. A 15" woofer has about 40% more surface area with which to move air than a 12" and that translates into more bass. So if you’re addressing a small meeting, or jamming at the coffee house, the B212D-WH
might be all you’ll ever need. But if you’re providing disco in a busy nightclub, hosting Karaoke night in your living room, or just need to crank it up louder, then the B215D-WH may be a better choice.
B215D-WH active PA loudspeaker stands head and shoulders above the rest of the pack and delivers exceptional performance, even when pushed to the limit. Lightweight and powerful, with an integrated sound processor, 550-Watt bi-amplified Class-D power and custom-designed transducers, the B215D-WH active loudspeaker is ideal for both speech and music applications – at a price that is unheard of in this class.
Experience the B215D-WH at your local dealer today and find out why more and more professionals are turning to BEHRINGER EUROLIVE Series active loudspeakers for their superb performance and extraordinary value.