Processor-Controlled 400-Watt 2-Way PA Speaker System with 12" Woofer and 1.35" Compression Driver
- High-power 400-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- - Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- - Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
When the curtain goes up, there is absolutely no substitute for a great-sounding PA system. You want a speaker that sounds great at whisper level—but can level the house if needed. The EUROLIVE B212A takes all the guesswork out of matching the right speakers with the right amplifiers and crossover points, providing plug-and-play loudspeakers that are designed for hassle-free use and optimal performance.
Superior Sound Quality
The state-of-the-art EUROLIVE B212A loudspeaker system boasts 400 Watts that will simply blow you away. At its heart is a bi-amped 400-Watt engine, driving a high-efficiency 12" woofer, for brutal punch, and a 1.35" aluminum driver, for pristine high-end resolution. The internal amplifiers and speakers are designed to function as a perfectly matched team, ensuring great sound every time you power up.
Built-in Dynamic EQ Processor
The B212A features an optical limiter and a dynamic EQ, ensuring your system sounds perfect at any volume level, even when pushed to the extreme. It’s like having a tiny sound engineer inside each loudspeaker, making constant, subtle adjustments to optimize system performance, without you touching a single knob.
Instant PA System
With a single B212A loudspeaker system and a dynamic microphone, you can set up an instant sound system. Just connect a mic directly to the B212A via the built-in XLR mic preamp, place the B212A on a tabletop or speaker stand, and power up. It’s that easy. And if you need more coverage, you can chain together as many as you like via the convenient Line Out XLR connector.
B212A’s unique trapezoidal design makes it ideal for use in FOH (Front-of-House), as well as floor wedge and side fill monitor applications. Enclosures can be clustered, stacked, or even stand-mounted thanks to the built-in 35-mm (1.375") pole socket.
In order to produce tight, deep bass, a loudspeaker has to move lots of air. EUROLIVE loudspeakers accomplish this by using powerful, long-excursion LF (Low Frequency) drivers that are handmade in our own factory. While some companies are content to use “off-the-shelf” drivers, we custom-design each LF driver to perfectly match each application. The B212A features an extremely powerful 12" long-excursion LF driver in a tuned enclosure, providing rich, tight bass all the way down to 65 Hz.
High-frequency (HF) content can easily make or break your performance. Too much and the sound becomes brittle and obnoxious, too little and it sounds muddy and poorly defined. The 1.35" aluminum-diaphragm compression driver provides natural-sounding high end, with an ultra-wide sound dispersion pattern.
The Technical Stuff
B212A’s enclosure allows multiple positioning options: cluster and stacking mode, stand mounting thanks to the built-in 35-mm (1.375") pole socket or positioning as a floor monitor wedge. The B212A is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels (125 dB @ 1 m) and provides a 65 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range. And at just under 33 lbs (14.9 kg), the B212A is supremely lightweight and portable.
We could tell you even more about the EUROLIVE B212A loudspeakers, but hearing is believing. See your authorized BEHRINGER dealer today and put the B212A to the test. Compare it to the competition. When you see and hear what the B212A provides in sound quality and features, you’ll own BEHRINGER—with money to spare!