500-Watt 2-Way PA Speaker System with 12" Woofer and 1.75" Titanium Compression Driver
- High-power 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications (125 Watts Continuous / 500 Watts Peak Power)
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- - Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- - Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- 2 professional speaker connectors (compatible with Neutrik Speakon connectors) plus ¼'' jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Another addition to the EUROLIVE Series is the B212. Designed for professional use, the B212 delivers excellent sound, even at extreme levels of sound pressure.
This 500-Watt (125 Watts Continuous / 500 Watts Peak Power), 2-way loudspeaker is not only powerful but also easy to transport. At its heart lies an extremely powerful, 12" long-excursion driver to deliver super-low bass coupled with a 1.75” compression driver for high-end acoustic power. Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning: stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket or side tilt positioning for use as a floor monitor. The ergonomically shaped handles help you easily transport and set up the B212.
With an unbelievable performance level and a fantastic price, the B212 will blow you away!
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.