ACOUSTIC MODELER AM300
Acoustic Modeler Effects Pedal
- Achieve realistic acoustic guitar modeling using any electric guitar
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Flexible 4-mode switch lets you choose between authentic acoustic simulations: standard, large, piezo and bright
- 2 individual outputs enable easy switching between electric and acoustic guitar sounds when using 2 separate amps
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Having to switch out your trusty electric for an acoustic guitar in the middle of a set puts a real drag on your show's momentum. That's why BEHRINGER created the ACOUSTIC MODELER AM300, the pedal that transforms your favorite electric axe into a rich, resonating acoustic—faster than you can say the times, they are a-changin'.
Instant Acoustic Guitar
With the flip of a switch, the AM300 can produce the sound of four different acoustics: Standard, Large, Piezo and Bright. Thanks to its Out and Dir Out jacks, the AM300 functions very much like an A/B box. Just use the Dir Out to send your unprocessed electric guitar signal to your onstage amp, and the Out jack to send the processed acoustic signal to the main/monitor mixer(s).
It's So Easy
Dedicated Level, Enhance and Res(onance) controls allow you to fine-tune the acoustic model of your choosing. A status LED lets you know when it's activated, and you can power it with either a 9 V battery or a DC power supply (not included). A top-quality on/off switch maintains excellent signal integrity in bypass mode.
Turn your electric fury into acoustic beauty with the ACOUSTIC MODELER AM300. It will save you both time and money—and you can leave your precious acoustic guitar at home.