REFERENCE AMPLIFIER A500
Professional 600-Watt Reference-Class Studio Power Amplifier
- Ultra-linear power amplifier for recording studios, post-production, live sound and HiFi application
- 2 x 300 Watts into 4 Ohms, 600 Watts into 8 Ohms in bridged mono operation
- Servo-controlled design can drive virtually any passive speaker such as studio monitors, etc.
- Advanced convection-cooling for absolutely noise-free and stable operation (no fan)
- Precise level meter and clip indicators for accurate performance monitoring
- Input connections on balanced XLR, 1/4'' TRS and RCA connectors
- Speaker outputs on professional ''touch-proof'' binding posts and 1/4'' TS connectors
- Ultra-reliable Toshiba* / Fairchild* power transistors
- Independent thermal overload protection with LED indicator for each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- High-current toroidal transformer for absolute reliability and lowest noise interference
- 3-Year Warranty Program**
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The A500 Reference Amplifier is the ideal choice for recording studios, post-production suites, or anyone seeking audiophile-grade performance—without the audiophile-grade sticker shock.
The A500 Really Delivers
Professional audio engineers around the world are impressed by the A500’s performance and surprised by its affordability. Capable of delivering 2 x 300 Watts into 4 Ohms or 600 Watts into 8 Ohms bridged, the A500 has enough headroom to always keep you on the safe side. Advanced convection-type cooling technology ensures stable, noise-free operation, while its servo-controlled design can drive virtually any passive speaker.
Metering and I/O
A precise level meter and clip indicators are provided for accurate performance monitoring. Input connections are provided in the form of balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors, as well as unbalanced RCA sockets, ensuring you have loads of input options. Plus, the speaker outputs give you the choice between professional “touch-proof” binding posts and 1/4" TS connectors.
To ensure years of trouble-free operation, we use only Toshiba or Fairchild high-power transistors that are known for their rock-solid reliability. In addition, an independent thermal overload protection system, with LED indicators for each channel, automatically protects both your amplifier and your speakers. Last but not least, we use tough, high-current toroidal transformers for absolute reliability and the lowest possible noise interference.
You deserve the very best when it comes to studio power amplification. Experience love at first sound. Check out the A500 today at your authorized BEHRINGER dealer.
Audiophile-grade performance, ultra-reliable and undeniable affordability—the BEHRINGER A500.