Premium 5-Input Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamp and USB/Audio Interface
- Ultra-compact and ultra-low noise analog mixer with USB/Audio interface
- Powered through USB or external power adaptor (included)
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio interface to connect directly to your computer
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver downloadable
- State-of-the-art, phantom powered XENYX Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 2-band graphic EQ for warm and musical sound
- 2-Track input assignable to Headphone or Main Mix output
- Main Mix plus separate Phones output
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Small, but mighty!
Don’t let the XENYX 302USB’s diminutive size fool you—this little gem is loaded with features typically reserved for larger, more expensive mixers. For instance, we equipped the Mic input with our XENYX mic preamp, which is legendary for its sonic clarity and high-headroom performance. We also gave the Mic and Line/USB channels our 2-band British-style EQs (Low and High), and provide a 2-Track input that can be assigned to either the Main Mix or Phones.
You can even power the XENYX 302USB from your computer’s USB port, which is great for capturing the sounds of migratory birds in flight, or for posting your podcast straight to the Web. Sports announcers, radio and TV reporters will definitely want one of these in their field bag. Incredible sonic performance, versatility and extreme value in a small package—that’s the XENYX 302USB!
Compose. Record. Mix. Share.
TRACKTION 4 puts the fun back into the creative process, so we’re including it free of charge with select BEHRINGER products. This powerful, yet easy-to-use music production software is unlike anything you’ve seen before, putting everything you’ll need on your desktop, on a single-screen – without the sea of drop down and hidden menus common to most other DAWs. And TRACKTION doesn’t limit the number of tracks you can record, or the number of effects you can use. In fact, the only limitation is your Mac or PC computer’s processing power. Recording and editing couldn’t be easier; simply drag, drop, cut, copy or paste. Once your magnum opus is finished, share it with other “Tracktioneers” so they can listen, collaborate and edit.
Here are just a few of TRACKTION 4’s outstanding features:
- Native FX plug-ins ranging from dynamics to modulation, reverb and more
- Support for available third party AU, VST and VSTi plug-ins
- Mix Automation
- Safe Record
- Loop Recording
- 64-bit, 192 kHz Mix Engine
- Audio Clip manipulation
- MIDI Editor
- Filters – Volume / Pan, Level Meter, 4-Band EQ, Aux Send & Return and FX
- Export to a variety of formats such as .wav, .aif, and .mp3
Share the Love. Visit www.tracktion.com for more info.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.