Premium 16-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps, British EQs, 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor and USB/Audio Interface
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- USB/Audio Interface included to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording and editing software downloadable at www.behringer.com
- 7-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Voice Canceller function for easy-to-use sing-along applications
- 4 fully equipped stereo input channels featuring 2 additional mic inputs on channels 5/6 and 7/8, 3-band EQ and input trim control
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 post fader (for internal FX and/or as external send); 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, headphone/control room output and stereo tape outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The 16-input XENYX 1222FX is an analog mixer that brings together old-school feel, onboard digital effects the endless possibilities of digital recording.
Superior Mic Preamps
The BEHRINGER XENYX 1222FX represents a significant milestone in the development of mixer technology. Equipped with our premium XENYX mic preamps, it can easily hold its own against expensive stand-alone mic pres, both in terms of sound quality and available headroom. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz.
These preamps provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics. And thanks to available onboard phantom power, you can deploy studio-quality condenser mics — pretty cool for drum overheads and tracking vocals in the studio.
Sublimely Musical “British” EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll — without them, the “British Invasion” might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The EQ on our new XENYX Series mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to infuse signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when pushed to extreme settings, these equalizers exhibit superb audio quality.
All channel strips on the 1222FX feature HIGH and LOW filters of the shelving variety, with cut-off frequencies of 12 kHz and 80 Hz respectively. The MID band is configured as a peak filter with a center frequency of 2.5 kHz.
Built-In Effects ProcessorOutboard digital effects are expensive and typically come with huge manuals that no one reads. You won’t need outboard effects with the XENYX 1222FX because we’ve included 100 of the best sounding, easiest-to-use 24-bit digital effects on the market. Just choose the effect you want, from a small hall to a robust stadium reverb, or anything in-between. There are even combination effects for layering delays and reverbs, choruses and reverbs, or phasing and chorusing, just to name a few.
Flexible Routing Made EasyWe’ve anticipated all of your signal routing needs on the XENYX 1222FX, including two stereo AUX Sends & Returns, so you can create multiple monitor mixes, with or without effects. You can also use the AUX Sends in conjunction with our POWERPLAY PRO headphone distribution amps to create multiple independent headphone mixes.
USB-ReadyWhile many of our competitors force you to buy a separate card to connect to your computer, we’ve included superb USB connectivity with each and every XENYX 1222FX. No drivers to download, no complicated setup routines, just plug the included UCA200 2-input/2-output USB/Audio Interface into your Windows or Mac computer and start tracking!
You simply will not find a better sounding or more feature-rich mixer in its class than the XENYX 1222FX. With its high channel count, studio-quality 24-Bit Multi-FX processing, highly-musical “British-style” EQ and built-in USB connectivity, the XENYX 1222FX is the solid leader in its class.
Demo the XENYX 1222FX today at your local authorized BEHRINGER dealer.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Combined 32/64-bit 3rd party ASIO driver by ASIO4ALL:
- Alternative driver for all BEHRINGER USB audio hardware (including C-1U) – except BCD2000!
- Running on Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Universal ASIO Driver for WDM Audio
- Restrictions for BCD3000: No MIDI I/O operation possible