Premium 12-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps, British EQs, 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor and USB/Audio Interface
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- USB/Audio Interface included to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording and editing software downloadable at www.behringer.com
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Peak LEDs, mute/alt 3-4, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and stereo tape outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The 8-input XENYX 1204FX is an analog mixer that brings together simple interface, onboard digital effects and the endless possibilities of digital recording. The included USB interface will have you laying down your special effects-laden masterpiece in no time flat.
We Value Your InputThe XENYX 1204FX has four XENYX mic preamps with +48 V phantom power, making it possible to use four dynamic or condenser microphones. The three-band British EQ per channel ensures warm, musical sound at a moment's notice. Two subgroups give you seamless transitions for backup vocals, drums or whatever the mix calls for.
Built-in Digital FXThe onboard FX processor is great for recording since most vocalists prefer to have a touch of delay or reverb on their vocals during takes. It's a big time-saver in live applications because there's no additional cable patching. You can connect an outboard unit via the AUX send and return jacks. Use the control room function to monitor the effect signal via headphones and control room outputs.
Take a BreakPlay music between sets via the RCA CD/tape inputs (assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs) and record your performance to an outboard recording device via the RCA outputs.
Fast, Cool and Under ControlSophisticated, high-fidelity mixes are the XENYX 1204FX's specialty. Once you've dialed in an unforgettable mix and given it a dose of 24-bit garnish, instantly preserve it in the digital realm with its USB interface and included software. Put a XENYX 1204FX to the test at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer, and we're certain its performance—and price—will blow you away.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Combined 32/64-bit 3rd party ASIO driver by ASIO4ALL:
- Alternative driver for all BEHRINGER USB audio hardware (including C-1U) – except BCD2000!
- Running on Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Universal ASIO Driver for WDM Audio
- Restrictions for BCD3000: No MIDI I/O operation possible