|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Location: Seattle, United States
The Writer, Lifestyle contributes significantly to MUSIC Group's continuous and rapidly expanding activities in the areas of social media and content development. The Writer, Lifestyle works in close collaboration with the public relations and brand teams to develop lifestyle content that show customers how to achieve their dreams with our products. Scope will include creative writing web articles, blogs, press releases, newsletters, video scripts and other content as needed.
- Work individually and collaboratively with PR, product management, brand and creative services teams to develop content that show interactions between MUSIC Group products and the people that use them
- Research and create lifestyle articles in a conversational, engaging style that is supportive of the brand strategy while enticing the reader to investigate MUSIC Group products for themselves
- Proofread document content for editorial quality, consistency and accuracy of text and graphic references within the document
- Edit and publish content for MUSIC Group blogs under the direction of the Content and Marketing Managers
- Measure and track the effectiveness of blog topics based on number of viewers and number of comments
- Work collaboratively with various local and global teams to create and maintain a content calendar for internal and external content contributions
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations or another related field
- Minimum 2 years experience writing copy for marketing and social media outlets, technical writing experience is a plus
- Strong orientation towards quality with superb proofreading and editing skills
- Exceptional and engaging writing and communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and manage multiple projects at any given time
- Team player with good organizational and time management skills
- Work effectively with both local and international teams from a variety of departments
- Pro Audio or Music Industry experience and knowledge a plus
- Expert in Word and proficient in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign a plus
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: