|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win
|Energize||The ability to infect other with your vision and helf them see the opportunities that drive us.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
VP, Project Management Office
Location: Seattle, United States
- Align technology investments to MUSIC Group's strategic objectives
- Define and lead program and project management best practices, policies, standards and processes
- Implement continuous improvement process relative to project management
- Establish and administer technology project portfolio roadmap that aligns with business goals and objectives
- Support a formal documents Program/Project Management (PMO) methodology including establishing uniform project processes, IS governance, and project performance standards
- Develop strategic PMO plan and manage tactical implementation
- Direct portfolio management and governance
- Provide key stakeholders with timely assessment of portfolio and component performance with early identification and intervention of portfolio-level issues and risks impacting performance
- Measure organizational value through investment instruments, including ROI, NPV, PP, meeting strategic mandates, etc.
- Provide consistent communication to stakeholders with updates on progress, impacts, and changes associated with management of portfolio
- Participate in program and project reviews to reflect senior level support, leadership, and involvement in important matters
- Recommend and direct action to analyze issues/risks; guide team to identify issues/risk solutions, and provide project team with resources/support
- Maintain oversight and reporting metrics for entire project portfolio
- Develop, track, analyze, and manage metrics and resources required to execute projects within timelines, budgets, and quality measures
- Ensure resource requirements are planned, effectively applied, and utilization reported
- Mentor technology team members to effectively implement project methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, or closely related program
- Master's Degree in Information technology, Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, or closely related program a plus
- Minimum 8 years project management experience with direct responsibility on progressively complex projects
- Minimum 5 years experience in executive leadership role
- Thorough knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures used for effective PMO management
- Experience creating and implementing strategic plans, measuring operational performance, and OPEX and CAPEX budgets
- Experience leading large enterprise change
- Experience in Benefits Realization
- Experience in Program and Project Management Methods and techniques, and in development and continuous improvement of Portfolio Management Process
- Expert skills in implementing a governance model that leads to defining project scope, objectives, priorities, and resources
- Proficient in translating complex business requirements into technology requirements
- Six Sigma Certification and/or Project Management Certification preferred
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with ability to influence senior leadership
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: