|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Location: Seattle, United States
- Implement and support the company's annual marketing plans and budgets
- Direct oversight and management of Senior Managers heading Marketing Communications, Services, and Online teams
- Make key staffing and hiring decisions in order to build and develop an outstanding, cohesive marketing team which is commercially astute, dedicated and efficient
- Manage day-to-day activity with PR, press, and marketing communications agencies and staff
- Assist in translating business unit objectives and strategies to develop brand portfolio objectives, strategies, and plans to facilitate corporate growth
- Assist in the implementation of marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment policy, nature of market, copyright and royalty requirements, and cost and markup factors
- In coordination with the SVP, Marketing, plan and administer the firm's Marketing Operations budget
- In coordination with the SVP, Marketing, support development of regional marketing budgets as needed
- Negotiate with media agents to secure agreements for translation of materials into other media for the approval of the SVP, Marketing
- Edit materials according to specific market or customer requirements
- Develop and administer marketing database and ensure maintenance of key corporate marketing clients
- Ensure the integration of the department within the greater corporate structure, and optimization of the business unit's use of shared and support services
- Foster and promote a strong team culture centered on accomplishment of goals
- In the absence of the SVP, Marketing, take responsibility for continuity in the processes and activities of the department
- Minimum 8 years senior level experience in a sophisticated marketing environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field; advanced degree preferred
- Strong overall knowledge of marketing communications, marketing services, web development, design and content management, advertising, external marketing activities, etc.
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong skills in planning, problem-solving, organization, teamwork, and project management
- Excellent at discerning how to manage a diverse, dynamic, and creative group to ensure a functionally cohesive unit
- Detail-oriented with proven ability to manage projects from inception through execution
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with hands-on approach
- Passion to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: