|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
VP, Financial Control
- Manage overall financial operations of the China facility
- Ensure cost control and company profitability through efficient and timely delivery of financial information, forecasting, budgeting and upkeep of internal control systems
- Maintain and promote strong internal control environment and work with the management team to identify possible weaknesses and develop systems processes to close any gaps relating to financial policies and procedures
- Regularly review company policies in compliance with taxation, customs and foreign exchange regulations and ensures that proper channels exist to facilitate communication of financial issues to concerned internal and external parties
- Prepare company financial performance reports & analysis framework and provide meaningful interpretation and commentary of the same
- Plan overall cash flow to ensure uninterrupted operations and provide guidance to management on planning and executing plant budget to maximize company’s investment
- Provide leadership and mentoring to Finance staff and ensure that the department is properly skilled and resources, morale & productivity are maximized
- Degree in Finance or Accounting, CPA holder or equivalent qualification
- At least 15 years of hands-on experience in financial management gained from manufacturing industries
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Literacy in ERP/SAP operating environment
- Familiar with China GAAP and taxation system
- Possess excellent English and Mandarin communications skills both oral and written
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: