|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win
|Energize||The ability to infect other with your vision and helf them see the opportunities that drive us.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
VP, Industrial Design
Location: Makati, Philippines
- Build and lead a global team of enthusiastic industrial designers to transform the MUSIC Group and its related brands to lead the industry by outstanding design
- Lead the conceptualization and development of new products across all categories and brands. Design and create form, function, aesthetics and physical interfaces between the corporate products and the end user to provide an outstanding customer experience. The position manages a global Industrial Design team and operates within established fundamental practices and procedures
- Define and source the materials, construction, mechanisms, shape, color, surface finish and manufacturing processes in cooperation with other business functions in the new product development process
- Create documentation to convey the design concept/solution during the development process through sketches, renderings, models, mechanical drawings and written reports
- Maintain the “Look and Feel” of the corporate product line
- Assist in the development and coordination of the production artwork as necessary for silk-screening and or pad printing the required graphics for new products
- Maintain the Corporate Quality and Cosmetic Standards throughout the product development process and perform First Article Inspections
- Coordinate and approve color matching of new and existing corporate colors
- MA or BA in Industrial or Product Design
- Minimum 10 years Industrial Design experience, from designing products at conceptual stage to final production
- Experienced team leader and people mentor with very strong management skills
- Experience in implementation of design language strategy
- Experience in pro-audio industry
- Expert skills in Adobe CS4 in an industrial design capacity
- Expert in a 3D design program like Solidworks, Inventor or Pro-E
- Excellent 3D rendering and form development skills
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing and trends, design research
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: