|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win
|Energize||The ability to infect other with your vision and helf them see the opportunities that drive us.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Technician, Product Engineering
Location: Kidderminster, United Kingdom
- Test products in the manufacturing environment ensuring quality work is completed in line with the required work schedule
- Repair faults to component level on digital and analogue products
- Follow written procedures and verbal instructions to assemble and test products
- Complete all relevant tests to identify any possible faults, accurately measuring inputs and responding outputs on both digital and analogue products
- Repair faults to component level
- Awareness of IPC Standard
- Manage own activities in line with work schedules
- Work as part of a team to achieve departmental targets
- Monitor and manage own performance and quality against targets
- Take responsibility for own safety and welfare, keeping all work areas clean and tidy
- Accurate and clear completion of all relevant paperwork
- New Product Introduction support involving the build of electro mechanical jigs, assemble and test
- New Product Introduction support overseas as required
- Qualifications C&G, ONC or equivalent in electronics
- Ability to understand complex test and assembly procedures and apply them accurately
- High level of Digital and Analogue product knowledge
- Has impressive Mechanical engineering skills
- Has the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Flexibility in work process, e.g. willingness to work overtime as required or in different areas of the business
- Flexibility to work abroad for periods of up to at least 2 weeks, if and when needed by the business
- Excellent computer abilities and strong communication skills both oral and written
- Attention to details is essential
- Ability to problem solve to component level
- With previous experience in a manufacturing environment necessary
- Have an active interest in music and/or audio systems
- Previous experience of working abroad is an advantage
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: