|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Technician, Care Professional Division
Location: Kidderminster, United Kingdom
The Technician, Care Professional Division will provide frontline technical support service escalation point for MUSIC Group’s line of professional audio equipment.
- Provide front line technical support to customers via phone, email and social media
- Serve as an escalation point for all technical issues
- Ensure all internal and external customers receive effective and timely communications
- Gather and consolidate customer feedback of Professional Division products and assist RnD in prioritizing product and feature development projects
- Arrange faulty product return and issue return authorization to customers
- Perform bench level repairs to assist service depot if and when required
- Handle special projects and assignments as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or any related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience providing training and technical support in the professional audio or music industry
- Knowledge of analog and digital audio technologies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or any open office
- Experience with live sound reinforcement preferred
- Experience in troubleshooting, calibrating, testing and handling repair of electronics to the component level preferred
- Knowledge of MI amplification or live audio recording preferred
- Ability to read schematics and to perform PCB level repair preferred ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: