|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Team Leader, Systems
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Systems, the person will head and manage the FPGA design team whist still providing advanced FPGA system implementations especially for the MIDAS and Klark Teknik range of digital audio products.
- Take overall responsibility and management of the FPGA design team and its output
- Liaise with other R&D team members and managers in a concise and coherent manner, providing effective project management of the FPGA team
- Design, develop and implement FPGA-based algorithms for various MIDAS and Klark Teknik audio products
- Maintain familiarity with the latest advancements in FPGA technologies and development environments
- Provide technical input and design analysis for new algorithm development
- Take responsibility for maintenance and documentation of all algorithms and technical analysis produced
- Degree-qualified in an Engineering or Technical discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the implementation of algorithms and solutions for large scale FPGA’s preferably gained in an audio-related industry
- Thorough understanding of Verilog methodologies and practices, Xilinx design environments and Xilinx FPGA’s and advanced FPGA simulation tools and scripting languages
- Ability to use creative and analytical techniques for the purpose of FPGA-based algorithm development
- Strong experience of software version control, maintenance procedures and practices
- Strong ability to communicate in a concise and coherent manner
- Ability to work to defined timescales in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of working both in a team & independently
- Desirable attributes essential to this role, at least three of the following: embedded FPGA-based processors; ethernet interfacing and protocols; high speed serial interfacing and protocols; hardware test equipment; hardware design practices; pro audio interfaces
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: