|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Supervisor, Care Prosumer Division
Location: Las Vegas, United States
The Supervisor, Care Prosumer Division will be a member of the management team overseeing MUSIC Group Services Nevada Service Depot. The role will assist to establish targets and to measure the achievement of Service Depot KPIs in conjunction with CARE Mana AMER while ensuring to implement policies, objectives, initiatives and activities for improving staff performance.
- Supervise the Nevada Service Depot operations with objectives of increasing customer satisfaction and reducing cost
- Develop and maintain Service Depot procedures, policies and workflow to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Assist management with planning and implementing programs to meet Service Depot requirements to support short and long term business needs
- Coordinate with managers in other departments to ensure outstanding customer issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure all internal and external customers receive effective and timely communications
- Measure the results of employee and Service Depot KPIs and improve future deliverables
- Perform special projects and other tasks as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field, or similar experience
- Minimum 5 years experience supervising a service team
- Ability to manage team performance as well as to instill sense of urgency and accountability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with organized proactive approach to supervising a team
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: