|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Specialist, Video Production
Location: Seattle, United States
The Specialist, Video Production is responsible for creating videos for internal and external corporate communications. The Specialist, Video Production will be involved in all aspects of the video creation process, from concept to completion and is entrusted with the management of assets and projects.
- Manage and control all MUSIC Group video content
- Design and produce a wide range of internal and external video content under the direction of the department head, Product Managers and various department heads throughout the company
- Secure internal approvals from management on projects
- Determine lighting needs, shooting angle, white balance, set or location details and sound levels
- Test and monitor all video, lighting and sound equipment to ensure proper function and make suggestions for potential improvements when applicable
- Edit final video and ensure quality, brand standards and consistency
- Proof project for accuracy and completeness
- Work in close collaboration with graphic designers, writers and product managers
- Work with developers to integrate video into online applications and websites
- Maintain awareness of and incorporate industry trends and technological innovation in both creating and view of content
- Maintain best practices for video capture, post-production, workflow and asset management
- Three to five years of multimedia production experience
- Thorough understanding and use of Adobe Premiere and Adobe AfterEffects
- Working knowledge of other Addobe products (e.g. Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat Pro)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications (e.g. Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Photography experience a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats and give presentations
- Possess a thorough understanding of the creative process
- Ability to manage a project from concept to delivery
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Ability to travel as needed
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and experience required
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: