|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Specialist, Technical Care Professional Division
Location: Kidderminster, United Kingdom
- Liaise with Systems Solutions Professional Division team for the design and implementation of course materials used in worldwide training academy for Professional Division products
- Provide training to Professional Division’s distribution partners, representatives, dealers and end-users to develop and improve technical skills set
- Serve as front line technical support of Professional Division products for distribution partners, representatives, dealers and end-users
- Demonstrate and promote Professional Division products to end-users to include private demonstrations, shoot-outs, trade shows and exhibitions worldwide
- Support the System Solutions Professional Division team in designing systems and in the integration of Professional Division products into installations and projects worldwide
- Gather and consolidate customer feedback of Professional Division products and assist RnD to prioritize product and feature development projects
- Represent Professional Division brands and develop relationships with educational facilities in EMEA Region
- Maintain the technical ‘FAQ’ within MIDAS and KLARK TEKNIK websites to offer first line web based support to clients
- Handle other duties which may be relevant to the role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or at least 5-7 years of experience in sales, technical product support or customer training in the professional audio or musical instrument industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to understand and write detailed technical specifications
- Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to resolve technical issues
- Experience in computer-based measurement systems and other technical support systems used for live sound, installed sound and professional audio is an advantage
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: