|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win
|Energize||The ability to infect other with your vision and helf them see the opportunities that drive us.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
The person is responsible for using the latest tools and techniques to attract the very best talent to join The MUSIC Group. The approach to recruitment will cover direct advertising (via the website, third party sites, etc), approaches via social media (LinkedIn), and using selected and approved agencies. The role will also assist the HR Team as required.
- Assist the HR Manager in developing job descriptions
- Update organization structure as and when required
- Develop testing tools for recruitment
- Ensure that all relevant approvals are obtained at each stage of the recruitment process
- Search market for suitable candidates proactively and deal with any speculative applications received
- Identify suitable recruitment channel for company by recruitment campaign
- Coordinate local and overseas recruitment campaigns under the supervision of the HR Manager
- Coordinate with local and overseas recruitment agencies to fill vacancies
- Liaise with approved recruitment agencies to fill vacancies (Marketing of TMG)
- Design recruitment advertisements
- Draft employment offer letter and contracts for selected candidates
- Screen applicants for basic compliance with position qualifications, summarize CVs for easier evaluation by the departmental heads
- Deal with direct speculative applicants, collect further information and assess CVs
- Obtain and assess all certificates and references of the candidates
- Ensure all vacancies are filled with the suitable candidates within the targeted time
- Interview candidates to support hiring managers as required and provide feedback to both HR Manager and Line Manager
- Ensure all recruitment policies, procedures and techniques are adhered to and recommend improvements
- Ensure they comply with the relevant local employment law and recommended best practice
- Forward collected CVs to the concerned departmental heads for evaluation and interviews
- Issue employment contracts, and ensure onboarding process is set up and followed
- Ensure relevant reports are completed as required for the local and global teams
- A CIPD or relevant recruitment qualification
- Experience in working for an international company, supporting recruitment managers across various time zones
- Extensive experience of working as an in-house recruiter
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate
- In depth knowledge of recruitment techniques, especially social media
- Clear understanding of current legislation and best practice related to recruitment and selection
- A rounded, thorough understanding of the full range of marketing communication tools
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Have an active interest in audio systems or in the technology industry
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: