|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Location: Seattle, United States
- Source qualified candidates using various channels which includes but not limited to job portals and social media; search passive candidates from target networks and non-traditional channels
- Interview candidates to support hiring managers as required and document feedback for hiring managers' reference in Confluence page
- Forward collected CVs to the concerned department heads for evaluation and interviews
- Manage interview process with candidate and the hiring managers
- Ensure positive candidate experience by providing them with timely feedback of their application status
- Build and maintain network via different platforms to meet recruitment goals and ensure divers sources of candidates are available at all times
- Maintain database and profiles of candidates in Confluence, updating progress of search activities, and submission of recruitment tracker/report
- Provide feedback on candidate's experience, labor market pool and market competition of assigned positions
- Assist in creating accurate and complete job descriptions and draft advertisements when needed
- Ensure that all relevant approvals are obtained at each stage of the recruitment process
- Liaise with approved recruitment agencies only when required as per recruitment process
- Update recruitment reports on Confluence on a weekly basis
- Coordinate local and overseas recruitment campaigns
- Ensure all vacancies are filled with the suitable candidates within the targeted time
- Ensure all recruitment policies, procedures and techniques are adhered to and recommend improvements if needed
- Ensure compliance with relevant local employment law and recommended best practice
- Draft employment contracts and secure necessary approval prior to release
- Ensure that pre-boarding process is set up and followed
- Experience in working for an intenational company, supporting recruitment managers across various time zones
- Extensive experience working as an in house recruiter
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate
- In depth knowledge of recruitment techniques, especially social media
- Clear understanding of current legislation and best practice related to recruitment and selection
- A rounded, thorough understanding of the full range of marketing communication tools
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Active interest in audio systems or in the technology industry
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: