|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Sourcing Auditor, Internal Audit
- Assess the reasonability of purchasing price of materials and to ensure it is at market level
- Track the material market supply and price trend for key commodities
- Provide assistance to Sourcing team in China especially in streamlining the operational flow and strengthening internal controls
- Independently perform on-going price audits on specific items as requested by management
- Identify the areas that needs to be improved in the Sourcing operations and recommend practical solutions for process enhancement
- Involved in Internal Audit Department’s reviews of the Sourcing team's operational flow
- Provide assistance to the Sourcing team on various topics that includes, but not limited to, scheduled mark down on cost or price & vendor information
- Bachelor's Degree in Material Engineering, Electronics or Business Administration
- Certifications such as CPM (Certified Purchasing Manager) or CPSM (Certified Professional in Supply Management) is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of sourcing experience in electronics industry
- Work experience in MNC is preferred
- Extensive knowledge in market supply of electronic components or mechanical parts
- In-depth knowledge in vendor sourcing and price negotiation
- Good command of the English language, both oral and written
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: