|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Senior Trainer, Information Services
- Formulate training objectives, priorities, and delivery solutions Conceptualize, design, and develop training materials to support business and/or technical systems of the company
- Deliver online, video, face-to-face, or classroom training
- Develop sample applications, proofs-of-concept, and demonstrations to show the clear value of MUSIC Group's applications, for training purposes
- Understand and express proper positioning of MUSIC Group's systems versus competitive offerings in the course of training delivery
- Provide feedback on product features and make recommendations for improvements
- Participate in planning the overall MUSIC Group technical curriculum plan
- Operate independently; managing classroom, software, and network setup and communicating with customers to ensure smooth delivery of training
- Bachelor's Degree preferably related to Information Technology courses
- At least 5 years’ experience in design and delivery or technical trainings to a wide variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability on conceptualizing, launching, and implementing technical training programs within the business and/or technical environment
- Successful track record in development of online self-paced training programs using technologies
- Impressive technical foundation with the ability to translate technical information and document in customer-facing terms to wide variety of audiences
- Proven history of successful interaction with customers in technical education contexts
- Well-rounded individual, with demonstrated ability to operate independently in new environments
- Results-oriented with solid project management skills
- Accountability and a strong customer service ethos are essential prerequisites for this critical role
- Team player with the ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented work environment
- Excellent written & oral communication with strong presentation skills
- Experience with technical certification programs and promotion of training events is a plus
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: