|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Senior Specialist, Recruitment
- Primarily responsible for providing recruitment support services in all MG offices
- Develop recruitment initiatives to meet Company's manpower needs as well as actively participate in recruitment exercises
- Perform administrative tasks in support of recruiting efforts such as preparation of Staff Requisition Form (SRF)
- Manage job postings on website and different search engines, coordinate with head hunters and universities, attend job fairs and campus recruiting events as deemed necessary
- Screen applicants' credentials through their resumes/CVs and conduct initial interviews or preliminary screening
- Coordinate phone, VICON or in-person interviews and monitor approval status
- Create and manage resumes, job descriptions and reports needed for uploading on SharePoint and Confluence
- Conduct background investigation prior employment and coordinate other pre-employment requirements
- Notify appropriate personnel of each new-hires onboarding progress andcoordinate new employee introduction, announcement and orientation schedule
- Update recruitment reports on SharePoint on a weekly basis
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum 5 years experience of high volume recruitment preferably in a MNC environment
- Graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, Business Management or other related field
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment
- Dependability regarding completion of assignments and attendance
- Background in Records and HRIS Management System
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: