|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager will report to the Senior Manager, Project Management Office and be a member of a team of professionals implementing strategic and tactical projects. The Senior Project Manager plans, organizes, evaluates, executes and leads projects from conception to completion while managing project risk, scope, schedule, and budget. The Senior Project Manager communicates with stakeholders and establishes clear deliverables and milestones using an activity-based project schedule. This position partners closely with sponsors, resource managers, suppliers, end users, senior management, and executives. The Senior Project Manager assembles, leads, and motivates project team members in the design, development, and delivery of technology and business solutions.
- Manage complex projects throughout the global enterprise, leading project team members in the design, development, and delivery of technology and business solutions
- Consult with sponsors, resource managers, suppliers, end users, and senior management
- Build schedules, establish communication plans, manage risks/issues, and measure or report project results
- Facilitate creative efforts to resolve issues and develop quality deliverables to achieve corporate objectives
- Partner with stakeholders and teams to prioritize project requirements to ensure successful delivery of project scope
- Lead project team members located in multiple countries
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business, or Engineering, or related discipline with project management focus
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering or closely related program is an advantage
- Possess Project Management (PMP) or Six Sigma Certification
- Minimum 10 years project management experience with business acumen in functional areas such as Manufacturing, Research and Development, Sales and Marketing, Service Support, Supply Chain, Finance and Human Resources
- With proven ability in conceptualizing creative solutions, documenting, and presenting to senior management
- Ability to develop and deliver large-scope projects using leading edge technology where it is appropriate
- Expert knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques and tools
- Experience with requirements gathering, customer or stakeholder relationship management, issue and risk management, project and organizational change management and IT vendor and partner management
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and architectural technology concepts and components highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability in leading multi-disciplined cross-functional teams
- Strong leadership and motivational skills to guide team in applying proficiencies to solve dynamic problems
- Experience working on global multi-cultural projects and successfully delivering projects in overseas locations
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: