|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Senior, Project Manager
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to:
- Manage complex projects throughout the global enterprise, leading project team members in the design, development, and delivery of technology and business solutions
- Consult with sponsors, resource managers, suppliers, end users and senior management
- Build schedules, establish communication plans, manage risks/issues and measure/report project results
- Facilitate creative efforts to resolve issues and develop quality deliverables to achieve corporate objectives
- Work with stakeholders and teams to prioritize project requirements ensuring successful delivery of project scope
- Lead project team members located in multiple countries
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related discipline with project management focus
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering or closely related program is a plus
- 10+ years of project management experience with business acumen in functional areas such as Manufacturing, Research/Development, Sales/ Marketing, Service Support, Supply Chain, Finance and Human Resources
- Project Management (PMP) or Six Sigma Certification
- Skill in conceptualizing creative solutions, documenting them and presenting/selling them to senior management
- Ability to develop and deliver large-scope projects using (where appropriate) leading-edge technology
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate staff to apply skills and techniques to solve dynamic problems
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-disciplined, cross-functional teams
- Expert knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools
- Experience with requirements gathering, customer/stakeholder relationship management, issue/risk management, project/organizational change management and IT vendor/partner management
- Experience working on global, multi-cultural projects and successfully delivering projects in overseas locations
- Strong leadership skills, demonstrated initiative and creativity in problem solving
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and architectural technology concepts and components
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: