|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Senior Manager, Technology Operations Management
The Senior Manager, Operations Management will report to the VP Information Services, and be a senior member of a team that is responsible for providing technology leadership and best practice disciplines that enable the Company to achieve its strategic business objectives. More specifically, this position will ensure the delivery of an IT infrastructure landscape that reflects the requirements of the business in relation to continued innovation, business progression, security and reliability, and increased efficiency.
Strategy and Planning : Design and direct short and long term strategic goals to ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements as required by lines of business
- Lead in the development of infrastructure systems architectural roadmaps
- Identify and define key initiatives to continually improve the reference infrastructure architecture including data centers, virtualization, WAN/LAN/VLAN/Voice network design, cloud services, mobility, security, and desktop strategies
- Develop business case justification for Information Technology infrastructure investments
Vendor Management : establish the governance structures to drive outsource vendors (infrastructure) to deliver the appropriate services in accordance to the responsibilities and SLAs outlined in the contracts. This includes the management of the contract life cycle and the commercial parts of the vendor relationship. Other responsibilities include managing and improving vendor performance, monitoring and mitigating vendor risks, and managing the relationship. Adopt a structured approach to manage infrastructure vendors effectively:
- Strategize and plan. Define the structure, roles/responsibilities and resources to put a formal vendor management discipline in place and drive the right behavior to IT or business outcomes for all the collective third-party relationships.
- Develop governance . Establish an optimal process for making decisions and assigning decision rights related to vendor management. Agree on authority and flow for decision-making. Implement and set up feedback mechanisms.
- Execute. Ensure the optimal management of the vendor contract life cycle and the commercial parts of the vendor relationship. Manage unexpected contractual change with reasonable pricing impact Work constructively with vendors to resolve any issues that arise. Other responsibilities include instituting performance monitoring program (cost and performance) to be reported on a monthly basis to VP Information Services and senior executive leadership.
- Measure and improve. Use assessment and industry data to track vendor management operations and success. Responsibilities include conducting vendor performance reviews, tracking and reporting of vendor SLA's, and improving vendor performance and mitigating vendor risks
Operational Leadership : Provide subject matter expertise for the design, maintenance, development and evaluation of all infrastructure systems such as definition of hardware and software standards, definition of security practices, oversight of operational costs, and monitoring of system performance.
- Define, direct and maintain standards for infrastructure services across the global enterprise
- Lead, plan and direct infrastructure refresh cycles, including core systems (e.g. servers, network systems, storage systems, telephony, and supporting software systems) and business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Oversee Information Technology security policies and procedures
- Deliver global desktop services, set system standards, and ensure system configuration compliance
- Ensure the delivery and maintenance by outsourcing vendors of a stable computing environment that provides stability, reliability, and appropriate redundancy
- Maintain system documentations as it relates to network configuration, contracts, security and service records
- Manage overall infrastructure operational costs and provide budget recommendations for planning annual IT budget
- Lead IT infrastructure projects related to corporate and site expansions
- Lead a small team of IT infrastructure professionals globally across multiple locations
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- More than 10 years of experience in managing infrastructure operations for large-scale systems across multiple hardware and software platforms
- Expert knowledge of infrastructure domain areas including server and network infrastructure, unified communications, data center technologies, system monitoring and alerting and security architecture
- Demonstrated experience in integrating enterprise software solutions with appropriate infrastructure delivery systems
- Proven skills in applying ITIL methodologies and development and monitoring of service levels based on metrics analysis and service catalogues
- Strong background driving successful project implementations
- Efficiently mentor people and negotiate win-win solutions
- Strong analytical skills and effectively work under stress and tight schedules
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a multi-national, multi-cultural and multi-tasked environment
- Experience with the following technologies preferred:
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: