|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Senior Manager, System Solutions Professional Division
The Senior Manager, Systems Solutions Professional Division will be responsible for building a world-class, pre-sales support team to help clients define solutions and apply Professional Division’s products into their projects. This role will manage activities of global resources responsible for application support, technical communication and content creation including product best practices, competitive reviews and demonstrations.
- Oversees the creation and maintenance of effective technical tools, whitepapers, product demonstration, venues and other technical communications
- Develop, refine, and execute systems solution plan
- A technical evangelist for MUSIC Group Professional Division products, delivering talks, seminars, and briefings to customers and internal support teams
- Oversee technical support teams in assisting customers in the application of Pro Audio products
- Build, mentor, and lead the team of front line technical support and pre-sales support
- Direct the design and execution of training course materials for Professional Division products to develop and improve technical skills set of distribution partners, representatives, dealers and end users
- Gather and consolidate customer feedback on Professional Division products, assisting RnD in prioritizing product and feature development projects and concept team to develop new product ideas
- Provide product development with insight for worldwide products and monitor industry and competitive market trends
- Work with the Marketing team to position the Professional Division brands as leader in the pro audio marketplace through promotion of products such as private demonstrations, shoots-outs, trade show, exhibitions and public relations management
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Minimum of 7+ years of industry experience, including 5 years leadership role in pre-sales customer support for pro-audio manufacturer or systems integration company
- Drive to get things done, with strong initiative and sense of ownership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable track record of success, both as an individual as well as developing a strong technical team.
- Experience assisting clients design and specify pro-audio products into their system projects.
- Previous employment with pro-audio company in sales or service department
- Proficient in EASE, EASE Focus, and EASE Address
- Proficient in AutoCAD and other drafting software
- Technical writing skills
- Experience in sales and customer service training
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: