|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win
|Energize||The ability to infect other with your vision and helf them see the opportunities that drive us.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Senior Manager, Creative Services
Location: Seattle, United States
The Senior Manager, Creative Services is tasked to build a world class, marketing services team using best practices to manage the development of a wide variety of marketing executions. The position is responsible for leading concept and development of all aspects of creative marketing such that products and services are delivered on time, on budget while supporting the business strategy and exceeding industry standards for quality. The team of graphic designers, multi-media designers and trade show management are distributed between the U.S. and Philippines offices.
- Manage a global creative team of graphic and multi-media designers
- Lead the Creative Services team to develop high caliber creative executions that meet the goals provided by the product teams for the creative briefs and brands
- Direct and manage all phases of creative work from concept to final production
- Develop and document processes and schedules for each type of marketing execution
- Develop and manage the shared database of brand and marketing assets for global use
- Mentor and lead creative staff through oversight and critique of their work
- Work cooperatively with product teams, creative teams and brand teams located in offices around the workd
- Effectively articulate and present creative and conceptual choices to product teams and senior management
- Actively research and investigate new creative marketing executions and platforms
- Bachelor Degree in graphic design or fine arts
- 6-8 years' experience in a creative leadership role
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Graphic Designer with experience in print design, digital design, multimedia editing and design
- Proven experience managing the creative development process
- Proven experience working with and leading international teams
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and constructive criticism
- Excellent presentation skills for all levels, both internally and externally
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Proficient in AdobeFlash, After Effects, Premier Pro and Autodesk 3DS Max
- Team player with good organizational skills
- Pro sound or music industry knowledge preferred
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: