|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win
|Energize||The ability to infect other with your vision and helf them see the opportunities that drive us.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Senior Lead Architect, Software
- Close collaboration with QA and Enterprise System teams in driving the integration projects on the SOA platform
- Lead team in designing and implementation of integration points between the core enterprise systems: Oracle IDM, Oracle SOA, Oracle BPM, Oracle ECM, Oracle Agile PLM, SAP, Salesforce.com, Confluence, Jira
- Re-prioritize designs and/or dependencies to respond to new or emerging competitive threats in the market
- Communicate up and down the organization and across multiple groups to guide key system decisions, and translates important architecture, design, or release standards into terms that other technical teams can understand
- Frame the debate to enable better decision making across technical teams on key strategic issues such as design, architecture, technology, strategy, and customer value
- Lead team in providing solution support and monitoring of process and data flow to ensure smooth operations of the system interfaces
- Conduct functional, user interface, regression, performance and stability testing to contribute towards high quality releases
- Define and design strategies to identify and resolve defects and synchronize on solution release targets and updates
- Lead improvements into the system design process by using accumulated evidence from solution deployment data, triage, and bug fixes
- Provide support coverage in case of urgent production issues
- Educate customers on system integration design and strategy resulting in improved relationships
- Assist Technical Manager with the development of timelines and prioritization of work within the development team
- Characterize and document the system behavior of software
- Research and recommend technology and tools in the system integration space
- Develop research and development goals to include participation in conferences, seminars, blogs and e-learning
- Make architectural or design innovations that guide system strategy and enables new or improved business scenarios
- Conduct internet research and subscribes to periodicals to stay current on applicable technology
- Effectively articulate the vision and strategy of the system during reviews and/or team meetings
- Advocate for customer; uses customer feedback from multiple sources and user experience data to inform priorities for systems
- Bachelor's Degree from top-ranked universities or colleges in Computer Science, Technology, and any other related field or an equivalent work experience
- At least 10 years hands-on experience in enterprise systems integration, to include a minimum of 4 years in a lead role
- Strong knowledge in SOA, BPM, BPEL, J2EE, Web Services
- Experience in system integration design and technology selection
- Well-versed on the various SOA interfaces such as SOAP, REST, JSON
- Expert knowledge in XML related technology: XSD, XSLT, XPath, and WSDL
- Familiar with industry standards and best practices (e.g. SOA principles, W3C, Rosettanet, EDI, etc.)
- Experience in system integration of one of these technologies is required: Oracle IDM, Oracle SOA, Oracle BPM, Oracle ECM, Oracle Agile PLM, SAP, Salesforce.com, Confluence, Jira
- Expert knowledge in developing applications using one or more following database systems: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, MS SQL Server 2005/2008
- Technical project management over enterprise solutions
- Good understanding of iterative, agile development methods such as Scrum and associated tools
- Understand and able to articulate good architectural design and principles
- Experience in leading a team of 5-8 software engineers in design and implementation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of initiative and strong capability of multitasking
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: